By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza Motorsport 6 - Metacritic 87 / Game Rankings 89.23%

walsufnir said:
So critically the best racer this gen. At least it looks to be a lot better than Forza 5 and it seems the weather affects gameplay like no racer has done before.
I wonder what Forza 7 will do in terms of improvement.

Like no racer had done before? Driveclub has it done before and so did every granturismo before that

Around the Network
Ruler said:
walsufnir said:
So critically the best racer this gen. At least it looks to be a lot better than Forza 5 and it seems the weather affects gameplay like no racer has done before.

Like no racer had done before? Driveclub has it done before and so did every granturismo before that

I've heard the gameplay doesn't hold up in those games.

Looks like Microsoft is delivering with its first party line up, I didn´t expect this score at all, very good.

(BTW is 88 right now)

jlmurph2 said:
Ruler said:

I've heard the gameplay doesn't hold up in those games.

Driveclub isn't a bad game. The gameplay is ok, not brilliant. But I truly enjoyed the game. One thing that cannot be denied is that Driveclub looks amazing. It's very pretty.  

Im getting it as its part of my e3 bundle.

Some what sounds like a disappointment, new improvements that should have happened before don't hide the faults that TT cant seem to figure out. Like why should i keep playing the same old boring career. Or maybe its over burn, to much of much of the same every year. F5 was incredibly boring, F6 better not be that. One of these days they should be given the time to make the definite Forza.

Around the Network
GTstation said:

Some what sounds like a disappointment, new improvements that should have happened before don't hide the faults that TT cant seem to figure out. Like why should i keep playing the same old boring career. Or maybe its over burn, to much of much of the same every year. F5 was incredibly boring, F6 better not be that. One of these days they should be given the time to make the definite Forza.

It's only boring for people that are not really a fan of the sport.

That's just like saying Fifa has the same Career Mode and Fut Mode every iteration.

It's the same for outsiders but for fans that pay attention to every little change in yearly updates, it means $60.

Not bad, not bad at all.

Goatseye said:
GTstation said:

It's only boring for people that are not really a fan of the sport.

That's just like saying Fifa has the same Career Mode and Fut Mode every iteration.

It's the same for outsiders but for fans that pay attention to every little change in yearly updates, it means $60.

I can put in 300 hours in the the grind fuck fest that is GT, Forza does not hold the attention the same for some reason.  It just gets boring really fast.  F5 low content made it worst but Forza neber got its talons in me same way a GT can.  

DeusXmachina said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
I wonder why Polygon's score hasn't been added yet. It's been up for a while now . . .

It's a provisional review.

Thanks, that makes sense now.

Ruler said:
walsufnir said:

Weather barely affects the gameplay in Driveclub, mostly your vision. It's an arcade racer. GT it affected them but not nearly the level of F6.

I am sure GT7 will see much better rain racing than GT6.