By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US September monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

WebMasterFlex said:

#14 PS4 Destiny TTK Bundle

#74 PS4 Batman AK Bundle
#78 Xbone Forza 6 Bundle
#79 Xbone Madden NFL 16 Bundle
#80 PS4 alone
#89 Xbone Gears Of War Bundle

That console looks nice. When decide to pick up the ps4 netx year ill be sure to get a white one.

Around the Network

September is over already.Next month is the only time this will get interesting.

jason1637 said:
WebMasterFlex said:

#14 PS4 Destiny TTK Bundle

#74 PS4 Batman AK Bundle
#78 Xbone Forza 6 Bundle
#79 Xbone Madden NFL 16 Bundle
#80 PS4 alone
#89 Xbone Gears Of War Bundle

That console looks nice. When decide to pick up the ps4 netx year ill be sure to get a white one.

I would like to have that one but I got the black one.

WebMasterFlex said:
jason1637 said:

I would like to have that console skin, but I do not want destiny. Serious predicament :/

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

eva01beserk said:
WebMasterFlex said:

I would like to have that console skin, but I do not want destiny. Serious predicament :/

get it and sell destiny

Around the Network

It's interesting seeing the PS4 Fool's edition above the XB1 Forza Bundle. I know it's slightly more but it's still quite telling in my opinion.

The PS5 Exists. 

Damn, Uncharted Collection bundle at #1,088.

Only a month away as well, hopefully that will rise soon because that is a poor start.

celador said:

Only a month away as well, hopefully that will rise soon because that is a poor start.

Hiw do you see passed 100? Two people have already told me how but it just didn't make sense and no matter how hard I look, I can't find any indication of how to go about it.

The PS5 Exists. 

celador said:

Maybe with it only being a digitl download of the game, it's keeping people away?

GribbleGrunger said:
celador said:

Hiw do you see passed 100? Two people have already told me how but it just didn't make sense and no matter how hard I look, I can't find any indication of how to go about it.

Go into one of the other bundles you can see, and from there you can click on the other PS4 bundles available. When yiu are on the Uncharted bundle page, there is a section on the page that show the rankings.