By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US September monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Protendo said:
Hourlies:
14.) PS4 : DtTK LE
61.) PS4: Standard (Lowest price new $404)
70.) XBO: Forza 6 LE
89.) PS4: BAK ($60 over suggested price)
85.) XBO: GoW
87.) XBO: Madden

Does Amazon not track used sales? I always though the only reason standalone PS4 was up there was due to Used sales.

Around the Network

Well the Uncharted bundle is up over 200 places from yesterday, so that is something at least. Maybe in the next week or so it can enter the top hundred.

Uncharted NDC bundle not doing well is a good thing. Sony should learn that they can't get away with a barren holiday lineup for the second year in a row. Maybe then they wouldn't repeat it next year.

Stuck between the release of a limited edition 399.99 PS4 and a likely price cut 3 weeks after its release I don't see why many would pre-order the Uncharted 399.99 bundle.

Mario Maker still doing well.

Around the Network
UltimateGamerConsole said:
Uncharted NDC bundle not doing well is a good thing. Sony should learn that they can't get away with a barren holiday lineup for the second year in a row. Maybe then they wouldn't repeat it next year.

Holidays don't only count. PS4 has more games than XB1. Stop putting so much focus on a couple months of the year.

Formerly ilovegirls69  :(

Pionner said:

Holidays don't only count. PS4 has more games than XB1. Stop putting so much focus on a couple of the year.

I didn't say only holidays count. Sony won when they were releasing games in Q3-14, so the one who releases games in Q4 should win it. Sony aren't the same now as they wer during PS3 days, I want them to return to that form.

Pionner said:

Holidays don't only count. PS4 has more games than XB1. Stop putting so much focus on a couple of the year.

I didn't say only holidays count. Sony won when they were releasing games in Q3-14, so the one who releases games in Q4 should win it. Sony aren't the same now as they wer during PS3 days, I want them to return to that form.

Well next year should be a return to that with Herizon, TLG, and whatever else Sony's studios should be releasing in fall 2016. Why do you care about the 4th Q so much anyway? It shouldn't matter when a game is released. Don't fall for MS's push everything into holidays thinking. Games are better off being spread out throughout the year. Not close together with other big games. Tomb Raider is going to suffer because of this. Sony does it right by releasing their games in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Q.

Pionner said:

Well next year should be a return to that with Herizon, TLG, and whatever else Sony's studios should be releasing in fall 2016. Why do you care about the 4th Q so much anyway? It shouldn't matter when a game is released. Don't fall for MS's push everything into holidays thinking. Games are better off being spread out throughout the year. Not close together with other big games. Tomb Raider is going to suffer because of this. Sony does it right by releasing their games in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Q.

We know nothing about TLG. I dont think its gonna be a good game.

The UC bundle will do better closer to launch i think. The Destiny bundle is definitely taking sales away. People exaggerate and expect too much. Give it time.