By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US September monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Pionner said:
UltimateGamerConsole said:

I didn't say only holidays count. Sony won when they were releasing games in Q3-14, so the one who releases games in Q4 should win it. Sony aren't the same now as they wer during PS3 days, I want them to return to that form.

Well next year should be a return to that with Herizon, TLG, and whatever else Sony's studios should be releasing in fall 2016. Why do you care about the 4th Q so much anyway? It shouldn't matter when a game is released. Don't fall for MS's push everything into holidays thinking. Games are better off being spread out throughout the year. Not close together with other big games. Tomb Raider is going to suffer because of this. Sony does it right by releasing their games in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Q.

I don't care about Q4 as such, got a lot of interesting games, but I think Sony should try harder. Especially since I thought Sony's 2014 lineup was better than their 2015 lineup.

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
Pionner said:

Well next year should be a return to that with Herizon, TLG, and whatever else Sony's studios should be releasing in fall 2016. Why do you care about the 4th Q so much anyway? It shouldn't matter when a game is released. Don't fall for MS's push everything into holidays thinking. Games are better off being spread out throughout the year. Not close together with other big games. Tomb Raider is going to suffer because of this. Sony does it right by releasing their games in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Q.

We know nothing about TLG. I dont think its gonna be a good game.

Whether it's a good game or not is besides the point. This guys wants Sony to have games in 4th Q (see how that doesn't really make sense in that contex?) It said 2016 in the trailer so i'm guessing fall since Sony's lineup for the beginning of the year is packed.

Formerly ilovegirls69  :(

jason1637 said:
Pionner said:

People who watched E3 know things about Last Guardian. The preview I read after E3 was pretty positive. Pretty odd to say you know nothing about it, and then say that you think it looks bad.

Pionner said:

I don't care about Q4 as such, got a lot of interesting games, but I think Sony should try harder. Especially since I thought Sony's 2014 lineup was better than their 2015 lineup.

There will be tons of 3rd party games to play. Which Sony has exclusive deals for. So i wouldn't say they aren't trying hard. They just don't rely on the holidays like MS. Don't discount the first party games already released this year (more than MS) just because it's not a certain month.

Actually, even this holiday they still have more exclusive games but nobody counts them because they're not big AAA which is unfair. October has so much variety of games for PS4. Sony should market those to their advantage.

Formerly ilovegirls69  :(

Pionner said:

There will be tons of 3rd party games to play. Which Sony has exclusive deals for. So i wouldn't say they aren't trying hard. They just don't rely on the holidays like MS. Don't discount the first party games already released this year (more than MS) just because it's not a certain month.

Actually, even this holiday they still have more exclusive games but nobody counts them because they're not big AAA which is unfair. October has so much variety of games for PS4. Sony should market those to their advantage.

I didn't discount games released so far in 2015 when I said there 2014 lineup was better ;)

Around the Network
celador said:
jason1637 said:

People who watched E3 know things about Last Guardian. The preview I read after E3 was pretty positive. Pretty odd to say you know nothing about it, and then say that you think it looks bad.

It does to me. But sony does have a great line up next year. Ill get my ps4 for horizon zero dawn.

#15 PS4 Destiny TTK Bundle

#72 Xbone Gears Of War Bundle
#79 PS4 with nothing
#82 Xbone Forza 6 Bundle
#90 PS4 Batman Arkham Knight Bundle sold out

Super Mario Maker is straight beasting it!

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

^^ People still waiting for the Halo bundle to get back in stock I guess.

On annual chartz, SMM is already #82 -- pbbly will be top 20 by end of the year easily

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016