By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US September monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Teeqoz said:
Preliminary weeklies are up (and everything is really low....)

PS4 Destiny TTK @ #29
XBO Madden 1TB @ #87
NN3DS XL @ #100

Must be the calm before the storm but i would hsve thought MGSV would boost the PS4

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
Teeqoz said:
Preliminary weeklies are up (and everything is really low....)

PS4 Destiny TTK @ #29
XBO Madden 1TB @ #87
NN3DS XL @ #100

Must be the calm before the storm but i would hsve thought MGSV would boost the PS4

I'm sure it did. The problem is Amazon's lack of stock. I'm sure it helped a lot at other retailers.

Tagged

$399.

Interested to see how it does.

Nathan Drake-tag.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

? I wonder if Sony and Microsoft are having issues with its supply chain. Interested to see what happens in the coming days.

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

So now Sony's plan has almost be fully revealed. They have bundles in September, October, and November... the mystery is what is supposed to happen in November... as in, what will the price be for the Vader bundle.

Ok Nintendo, your free ride in the top 100 Amazon is over. It's time to give the Wii U the pricecut it should have gotten alongside Smash almost a freaking year ago. Seriously, this is the one thing they still haven't gotten drilled into their head.

Destiny PS4 is back in stock.

Sony bundle crazy this year

hoggin' all the action, I see...