By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you treasure your 100% game save files?

I only 100% games I really like and I usually replay said games many times, so getting rid of 100% save files is nothing unusual for me!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
LMU Uncle Alfred said:
I used to feel that way, but sometimes when my saved files became corrupted on my PS1, PS2 or PS3, it just meant I was compelled to do it all over again and play the game to its fullest. It's interesting that sometimes that was what it took to make me feel it necessary to complete them, and I was excited to do so. But I would never do it on purpose though. I guess it's that feeling of danger or loss that compelled me and even excited me.

That was possible?

Yep, unfortunately.

Lube Me Up

Nope, not at all.

Nope. If I finish a game, I finish it. Side quests are only valuable to me if they're useful or entertaining, usually they suck.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

For most of them

5 months ago a friend of mine took my 3DS and deleted the 90% of the Pokémon in my box, I had just endend about 3 months of breeding; after That I decided to not start the game all over Again because I feel like knowing that I started the story on the D1 on that game makes it even more special,even though there aren't my Pokémon and their capture date to prove it, if you wonder yes, yes I'm still crying

Around the Network
Player2 said:
Ka-pi96 said:
LMU Uncle Alfred said:
I used to feel that way, but sometimes when my saved files became corrupted on my PS1, PS2 or PS3, it just meant I was compelled to do it all over again and play the game to its fullest. It's interesting that sometimes that was what it took to make me feel it necessary to complete them, and I was excited to do so. But I would never do it on purpose though. I guess it's that feeling of danger or loss that compelled me and even excited me.

That was possible?

Guess what happens when you ignore the "Don't remove the memory card while... blah blah blah..." warning.

There was a warning you say?  :P

Yeah I remember them, long after I had corrupted my files. I was like 60 or 70 something back in those days.  So young and naive

Lube Me Up

If there is some sort of new game plus, then yes.

Yes. If I spend that much time to get 100%, then it would be worth it

...but I don't have many as I usually settle for just completion

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Not really, tbh.

If I 100% a game, I simply move on.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I used to keep 100% saves around, but with the advent of trophies...well, I can always point to a game's entry on my list as proof I completed it.