By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you treasure your 100% game save files?

There is always a slot that is 100% completed (and usually I hate it if it's not the first one). The other 2 are available for any purposes.

Around the Network
guiduc said:
There is always a slot that is 100% completed (and usually I hate it if it's not the first one). The other 2 are available for any purposes.

Heh, I always try to put it on the second slot, because by default whenever you want to save the system always tends to aim for the first slot, risking the chance of overwriting the data by accident.

Wright said:
guiduc said:

Heh, I always try to put it on the second slot, because by default whenever you want to save the system always tends to aim for the first slot, risking the chance of overwriting the data by accident.

I mostly play with Nintendo games, it is a very common Nintendo problem (the 3 slots limitation). So it never overwrites as it could do on a Playstation. Fortunately, the profile thing on Wii U provides you with 3 slots by each Mii profile, which is a relief honestly 'cause it was a pain on Wii.

Wright said:

So, which ones have you gone for?

Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario 3D Land come to mind.