By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Review Thread - MC: 93/ GR: 91.59%

Tagged games:

reading the reviews i'm feeling very disappointed...

...disappointed P.T/silenthills got canceled.

Around the Network

Too hyped for this.

Fix the thread title.

It is 96 on Meta.

ethomaz said:
Fix the thread title.

It is 96 on Meta.

The same as Metal Gear Solid 2!

Will MGSV surpass it in meta?

Wright said:

It is already ahead MGS2 on Meta

33. 96 Resident Evil 4 (PS2) User: 8.9 Oct 25, 2005
34. 96 Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (PS4) User: tbd Sep 1, 2015
35. 96 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (GC) User: 8.8 Mar 24, 2003
36. 96 Gran Turismo (PS) User: 8.8 Apr 30, 1998
37. 96 BioShock (PC) User: 8.4 Aug 21, 2007
38. 96 Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (PS2) User: 8.7 Nov 12, 2001

Around the Network
Wright said:
ethomaz said:
Fix the thread title.

It is 96 on Meta.

I sure hope so. I'm even hoping for it to go above 96, if that's even possible.

Now getting my tinfoil hat on, I'm sure there's an unscrupulous reviewer that's watching the metascore right now and preparing his/her review to give it an abysmal score due to some bad excuse to budge the metascore down and send the internet to a meltdown and get an embarrassing amount of money out of clickbait. But you know... just speculating.

Excellent reviews! Good to see we haven't seen the usual troll review yet. Might drop a bit if it shows up anyway though.

Spending warm summer days indoors   

Writing frightening verse

To a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg

NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, WiiU, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, Mega Drive, Game Gear, PS1, PS2, PSP, XBOX 360, Atari Lynx

Ah, a worthy adversary to Fallout 4 when the Game Awards roll around and all that starts going on. I was worried that with Zelda and Uncharted 4 delayed that Fallout 4 was just going to walk away with all the rewards like it was nothing. Now we will have a real battle this year!

Nuvendil said:
Ah, a worthy adversary to Fallout 4 when the Game Awards roll around and all that starts going on. I was worried that with Zelda and Uncharted 4 delayed that Fallout 4 was just going to walk away with all the rewards like it was nothing. Now we will have a real battle this year!

The Witcher 3 was and is worthy adversary to Fallout 4 and we don't know if Fallout 4 is even going to be all that great to be honest.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Goodnightmoon said:

Well I guess the GOTY is pretty obvious right now. 

Looks very good tbh, I hated MGS4 but for what I have seen and read from this one sounds way more fun to me, I might get it.

its the obvious GOTY fighting with bloodborne because nintendo games dont count, so id say you're pretty spot on here.