By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Review Thread - MC: 93/ GR: 91.59%

Tagged games:

;)

Around the Network

Gamespot gave it a 10? What happened? Did they fire that Kevin VanOrd guy as well?

wow. i cant believe the amount of 90's+ games we are getting this year.

I didn't like micromanagement in Peace Walker but hopefully it feels more fluid here (as reviews seem to suggest). They didn't really explain it well and I wasn't sure what was happening with all these soldiers I was airlifting. The IGN review said 30-60 hours and the way he described it it seemed like it wasn't annoying but rather played well into the action which is good.

I am Iron Man

Awesome! Got the Day1 edition on pre-order. I can't believe how many great games there have been this year.

Around the Network

Is it normal that the horn of Snake is turning me off to get the game. I'm serious. I wanted to immediately buy it but then came the trailer about him being a demon and was confused. I don't want that to be something that takes a big place in the story. Anybody knows more about this?

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

Great reviews!!!

I predicted an 87... I was so off...

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Anfebious said:
I predicted an 87... I'll was so off...

I predicted the most reliable score 95 but I hope he goes up to 96.

It is MGS... the last game got 94.

elazz said:
Is it normal that the horn of Snake is turning me off to get the game. I'm serious. I wanted to immediately buy it but then came the trailer about him being a demon and was confused. I don't want that to be something that takes a big place in the story. Anybody knows more about this?

If it makes you feel better, it's not a horn per se, but a piece of debris stuck in his head after the incident of Ground Zeroes.

Why it grows on some trailers, well...I don't know.