Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Review Thread - MC: 93/ GR: 91.59%

Tagged games:

So how long before Konami wants to have some make up sex?

Around the Network
AlfredoTurkey said:
So how long before Konami wants to have some make up sex?

Someone will steal him away before konami gets that far.

I can't wait !

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Of course this game is amazing. Were there ever any doubts? Why would anyone even doubt about Hideo Kojima?

;)

Around the Network

Gamespot gave it a 10? What happened? Did they fire that Kevin VanOrd guy as well?

wow. i cant believe the amount of 90's+ games we are getting this year.

I didn't like micromanagement in Peace Walker but hopefully it feels more fluid here (as reviews seem to suggest). They didn't really explain it well and I wasn't sure what was happening with all these soldiers I was airlifting. The IGN review said 30-60 hours and the way he described it it seemed like it wasn't annoying but rather played well into the action which is good.

I am Iron Man

PwerlvlAmy said:
It's gotta score high,its kojimas last MGS game. They won't let him go out on a bad note. Just gotta wait for my collectors to ship now :O

I bet Shinji Mikami is extremely pissed right now with how bad The Evil Within scored despite being his last game as a director.

Awesome! Got the Day1 edition on pre-order. I can't believe how many great games there have been this year.