By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Look at how many Americans truly love Donald Trump!

ihatefatkatz said:
Are people doing this for the Lol's or do they honestly believe Trump is a suitable candidate?

We're talking about the same people who honestly thought that someone like Sarah Palin....or for that matter, George W. Bush, were great candidates.

I'm not sure they have an upper limit on just how stupid/shady/greedy/ignorant/openly corrupt a candidate can be, for them NOT to vote for them.

This is, after all, the same lot who would have rather voted for an "evil" MORMON guy, over the "Black Muslim" in office last time around.

And LOL to whoever actually typed the words "at least Trump isn't like other politicians making backdoor deals and getting bought off". Really? How, precisely, do you think the guy made his money? By being honest and forthright, with the highest of ethical standards? Do you honestly not think that Trump was one of the guys buying off politicians himself, for years? Guaranteed he was. Some people seem to think he's exciting, because he "isn't afraid to talk some shit". But we don't need some clueless moron with bad hair and zero personal integrity, running this country.

Around the Network
mah062 said:
Sentient_Nebula said:

I'm not sure if you're just trying to troll in the most stereotypcial (and slightly racist) way possible, or if that's what you honestly think like.

Either way, gave me a pretty good laugh.

Explain to me how I'm wrong. I'll provide facts.

Just because I thought your statements were funny is irrelevant to whether or not I agreed with them. (To be clear, I don't really think most of your viewpoints are the ideal ones. But I never did state that in my previous post) Here are the issues I had with your post:

• Claiming most Democratic voters as "relying on welfare/foodstamps" and as "non-white" (Not sure if you're intentionally souding racist with that one)
  • When "a white cop kills a black kid, but is silent when it's the other way around" is mostly the fault of mainstream media, not polititians.
  • Many illegal immigrants take jobs even if they're not US citizens. They're often paid "under the table" earning less than minimum wage, and not paying taxes.
  • Saying that Republicans "don't see solor" when clearly you're the one who doesn't like the "non-whites" voting democrat and working jobs.
  • Taxing corporations more has little-to-no influence over how many people they employ. Coroprations will hire as many people as they need, and they'll cut jobs to improve profitability regardless. And they certainly won't make more jobs just because they have excess profits.

I don't have very many opinions when it comes to politics. I support facts, and things that are proven to improve the quality of living for the majority of people. Unfortunately, many people are too resistant to reason and common sense.

With that said, a lot of Republican polititians don't have a good rep in my mind, since a significant portion of them are against gay/lesbian rights, don't understand the importance of post-secondary education, deny the Theory of Evolution, claim that human-induced climate change is a hoax, and consider space exploration "pointless"

"Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

-Samuel Clemens

xenogears1234 said:
Aeolus451 said:
I wouldn't be surprised if he wins. He's constantly in american news.

Okay that cthulu image is badass :)

Thanks. Got it off of tumblr.

RubberWhistleHistle said:
Nocturne123 said:
He wouldnt be perfect, especially in foreign affairs in some cases, but I dont get how people are saying he is so horrible. He sure as hell isn't as bad as the majority of politicians who use backdoor deals and get bought off by everyone.

Treating the President like a celebrity in the US is quite sad though.

most people who proclaim how horrible he is actually have no idea what they're talking about. most of the time, they are parroting what they hear other people have said or they just know that he is a big personality and somehow make the connection that it would make a horrible president.

Because you know most people...

Anyone who has a different opinion than you must be clueless.

I wanted to post something about this candidate, but people have already made up their minds. Unfortunately, all that is left is conflict. One thing is certain... in a world that runs on money, we are pressed to have someone that understands economics. Make sure you vote for someone who does. http://randomrationality.com/2013/01/07/infinite-growth/

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

Around the Network

No one can seriously vote for a Republican candidate in this day and age. It's the party of policies that are proven not to work, the party of intolerance under the guise of religious freedom, and the party of science denial.

It doesn't matter which one of the clowns represent the party because they are merely an impending loser.

RadiantDanceMachine said:
No one can seriously vote for a Republican candidate in this day and age. It's the party of policies that are proven not to work, the party of intolerance under the guise of religious freedom, and the party of science denial.

It doesn't matter which one of the clowns represent the party because they are merely an impending loser.

Last time I checked, republicans took control of congress from the liberals and next will be the white house.  

cfin2987@gmail.com said:
Azuren said:

You can't deport American citizens, bruh. He might deport some people who THINK they're American citizens despite not having gone through the proper channels, but not actual citizens.

EDIT: And if you loved in Texas, you'd know why a wall would be nice. 

Maybe you should read trumps immigration plan. It includes deporting children of illegals born in the U.S. i.e US citizens. So yes, he intends to deport US citizens or alternatively change the definition of a U.S. Citizen. 

Maybe you should read up on checks and balances, because there's no way that would pass. Deportation of illegals? Yeah. Deportation of naturalized citizens? No. He might change the law to stop that in the future, but people who are born here right now are citizens. 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Nem said:
Azuren said:
For the sake of argument, I keep hearing that he would be an awful president, etc etc... But can anyone tell me why? Legitimate reasons for things he said that he WILL do, and why that would have a negative impact.

Immigrants issue. American citizens will be kicked out. Families torn apart.

Waging wars on other countries will bring economic instability to the region, europe gets even more refugees, economic crisis deepens and social funds run dry. The US will make political enemies with the callous disregard for the world economy and racist immigrant policies. Interest rates may go up for the US aswell wich will result in higher taxes for US citizens.

Just those two are enough for you to understand that if that person gets elected the world will be in for an upheavel of trouble. Do we really need more crisis?

1. Trump can't kick out citizens, even if he says he will. We're talking about a man that speaks his mind. He might change the law to get rid of naturalization, but anyone already a citizen is a citizen. 

2. Who did he declare war on? And again, a man who speaks his mind and acts on council isn't going to go to war just because he said so. 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Azuren said:
Nem said:

Immigrants issue. American citizens will be kicked out. Families torn apart.

Waging wars on other countries will bring economic instability to the region, europe gets even more refugees, economic crisis deepens and social funds run dry. The US will make political enemies with the callous disregard for the world economy and racist immigrant policies. Interest rates may go up for the US aswell wich will result in higher taxes for US citizens.

Just those two are enough for you to understand that if that person gets elected the world will be in for an upheavel of trouble. Do we really need more crisis?

1. Trump can't kick out citizens, even if he says he will. We're talking about a man that speaks his mind. He might change the law to get rid of naturalization, but anyone already a citizen is a citizen. 

2. Who did he declare war on? And again, a man who speaks his mind and acts on council isn't going to go to war just because he said so. 

He lacks any sense of tact, which could be extremely problematic in both foreign and domestic policy. In foreign policy, he would likely say a lot of really stupid things and piss a lot of people off. Hell, saying stupid things is pretty much guaranteed from him. Whether or not he would have the power to push the country into war with everybody, its hard to imagine that he would improve foreign relations.

As for domestic policy, the country is already struggling quite a bit with the partisan divide and his radical viewpoints and again, lack of tact, seems like it would only magnify the issue, although it may be made worse by infighting within the republican party. Its difficult to imagine much in the way of positive change being brought forth with Trump as president.

Overall, while the power of the President is limited, Trump seems to be as close to a nightmare scenario as you can get.