By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Look at how many Americans truly love Donald Trump!

sabvre42 said:
Better than sanders. If it came down to those 2 its trump that gets my vote. Fuck Sanders.

But dat chicken is so tasty!

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

I'd vote for him solely to change things up.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Aeolus451 said:
RadiantDanceMachine said:
No one can seriously vote for a Republican candidate in this day and age. It's the party of policies that are proven not to work, the party of intolerance under the guise of religious freedom, and the party of science denial.

It doesn't matter which one of the clowns represent the party because they are merely an impending loser.

Last time I checked, republicans took control of congress from the liberals and next will be the white house.  

What liberals? Surely you're not referring to the Democrats as liberals.

View on YouTube

I am seriously terrified. 

RadiantDanceMachine said:
Aeolus451 said:

Last time I checked, republicans took control of congress from the liberals and next will be the white house.  

Wanna bet? Loser leaves this website forever.

At least, your sarcasm isn't boring. 

Around the Network
bouzane said:
Aeolus451 said:

It's a waste of time to go through this kind of explanation. It's pretty much the same thing.

Can't tell if this is a joke thread.. hope so. He has like a 30 something favorability in the Republican primary compared to the like 15 other candidates... that means 70% like someone other than him in the Republican field alone. Nationwide he is hated by a far larger majority than love him. He is a loud, boisterous bigot, that plays to a large group of the country who share his views. Even with that said those types of people, while the loudest and most outspoken, they are the extremists of the right wing, and the GOP will never win another Presidential election with this type of candidate. When the RNC did that study as to why they lost in 2012 it revealed that they were far too extreme on social issues.. Trump takes it 100 miles past extreme. He will NEVER win even the Republican nomination, let alone the Presidency. Hope this thread is revived in even 6 months when he is out of the race. Just wait for it.

Aeolus451 said:
bouzane said:

It's a waste of time to go through this kind of explanation. It's pretty much the same thing.

The issue is that our sense of left and right is skewed compared to the rest of the world.

Our liberals are European moderates.

Our conservatives are Middle Eastern moderates.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Normchacho said:
Aeolus451 said:

The issue is that our sense of left and right is skewed compared to the rest of the world.

Our liberals are European moderates.

Our conservatives are Middle Eastern moderates.

Hmm. I wasn't aware of that. No wonder why there's some confusion.

If this man gets elected... He will ruin the country!! REALLY the Simpson's predicted it... And if it's on T.V. it's true!

Also the guy actually keeps a Book on Adolf Hitler near his bedside... http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/08/23/donald-trump-actually-kept-a-book-of-adolf-hitlers-speeches-by-his-bedside/

God Bless America... it will need it if he's elected.