By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Look at how many Americans truly love Donald Trump!

DerNebel said:
American elections are weird, what is it with you guys and treating your candidates almost like pop-/moviestars.

Also it's hard for me to not think that (especially) the woman with the baby and the one with the sign are either paid off or complete morons.

to be fair, Trump is more celebrity / tv star than he is a politician.

In this case getting treated like a celebrity makes some sense.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Around the Network

Trump is the only one that can really make the American dream real again.

I didn't know the Alien Queen was American!

Vena said:
I didn't know the Alien Queen was American!

Perfect.

FIT_Gamer said:
Sometimes being an American is embarrassing...ok most of the time.

I completely agree.  I still don't understand how a large portion of America wants to vote for someone who is currently being investigated by the FBI.

Around the Network
Jimbo1337 said:
FIT_Gamer said:
Sometimes being an American is embarrassing...ok most of the time.

I completely agree.  I still don't understand how a large portion of America wants to vote for someone who is currently being investigated by the FBI.

Hilary is a fucking joke too. Shit has turned into a fucking side show act. 

i really hope he gets elected. he is the only one with a chance to actually take down hillary.

Nocturne123 said:
He wouldnt be perfect, especially in foreign affairs in some cases, but I dont get how people are saying he is so horrible. He sure as hell isn't as bad as the majority of politicians who use backdoor deals and get bought off by everyone.

Treating the President like a celebrity in the US is quite sad though.

most people who proclaim how horrible he is actually have no idea what they're talking about. most of the time, they are parroting what they hear other people have said or they just know that he is a big personality and somehow make the connection that it would make a horrible president.

ps3-sales! said:
Nem said:

Are you joking? Political instability in the US will bring economic crisis to the western world. 

Making more wars will bring more refugees of war for europe to sustain. 

Yes, it makes a freaking huge difference. Did you think there were no consequences? The US is a world power, just like China. If China had a new leader that was saying they would be going to war soon and all immigrants from nearby countries were no longer tolerated, how would you face those news? Stock markets would be trembling in their feets.

Now, what makes the US different? You live in it, so you dont have the outside perspective. 

I don't understand your point on immigrants. 

Trump is against illegal immigrants, as is almost every American. Illegals are bad for America's economy. 

How is that wrong? If you go to a country you must be legally processed in. Don't understand. 

He went farther than that. But obviously illegal immigrants need to be legalised.

Nem said:
ps3-sales! said:

I don't understand your point on immigrants. 

Trump is against illegal immigrants, as is almost every American. Illegals are bad for America's economy. 

How is that wrong? If you go to a country you must be legally processed in. Don't understand. 

He went farther than that. But obviously illegal immigrants need to be legalised.

Yeah I read what he said. In my opinion all he is saying is what everybody else is thinking but too much of a pussy to say. 

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros