Rousey Wins 10 seconds 7 10.77%

Rousey Wins 20 seconds 3 4.62%

Rousey Wins 30 seconds 17 26.15%

Rousey Wins 40 seconds 5 7.69%

Rousey Wins 50 seconds 19 29.23%

Total:65
GTstation said:
Aeolus451 said:

Hmm. Ronda is alot more aggressive than most MMA fighters and forces others to fight at close range. I'm sure the majority of the fighters she fought had the same game plan to fight. Holly will have a chance at beating Ronda if Rousey decides to keep the fight standing which she's been doing in the last couple of fights. 

I believe that Holly would be better off training to fight at close range/clinch and countering Ronda's throws over banking on keeping her distance from Ronda.

lol no just no

honda is just a good athleate fighting cans that once the bell rings are like deer caught in the headlight lose all ability.  The lack of skill talent and strategy becomes brutally apperant and they throw foolishly in close casue they havent a clue what to do.

Holly has the perfect skills to fight from the out side, th question is when honda gets tagged and decides to clinch and throw can holly stop her/punish her when honda just rushes in.  

Ronda will not let her fight on the outside and she always forces fighters to fight at close range. We'll see though.

Around the Network
Aeolus451 said:
GTstation said:

lol no just no

honda is just a good athleate fighting cans that once the bell rings are like deer caught in the headlight lose all ability.  The lack of skill talent and strategy becomes brutally apperant and they throw foolishly in close casue they havent a clue what to do.

Holly has the perfect skills to fight from the out side, th question is when honda gets tagged and decides to clinch and throw can holly stop her/punish her when honda just rushes in.  

Ronda will not let her fight on the outside and she always forces fighters to fight at close range. We'll see though.

She forces bums to do that, first time ever shes fighting an actual real fighter and legitamate athlete.  

She just bum rushes them, never actually using skills angles to get in close.  Works on bums but will it work on some one with skill, yes we shall see.

It sucks that Tate wasn't told ahead of time. That said, they never should have promised her the fight. Tate got dominated twice. The only way I'd want to see Tate fight Ronda again is if Ronda's opponent gets injured and Tate is a fill in. Ronda beats Holm easily. She'll take her down and submit her. Holm is far superior striker to Ronda but Holm doesn't have KO power in her hands.

Honestly, Nunes would have been a more interesting fight. Nunes has legit KO power. Like Ronda, Nunes used to fight at 145. So Ronda won't have a size advantage. I still think Ronda win easily. She would take her down and submit her. If Ronda is foolish enough to stand would Nunes like she did Bethe. She'd get KO'd.

Aeolus451 said:
zorg1000 said:

Like I said, Holm is a world class striker and has too good of a fight IQ to come rushing towards Rousey allowing her to get caught in a flurry or quick throw. She will use her striking to try staying at a distance, avoid the clinch and pick Rousey apart.

Rousey will most likely win, perhaps in the first round but I don't see it being another 30 second finish.

Hmm. Ronda is alot more aggressive than most MMA fighters and forces others to fight at close range. I'm sure the majority of the fighters she fought had the same game plan to fight. Holly will have a chance at beating Ronda if Rousey decides to keep the fight standing which she's been doing in the last couple of fights. 

I believe that Holly would be better off training to fight at close range/clinch and countering Ronda's throws over banking on keeping her distance from Ronda.

Yes, Rousey is aggressive and can make Holm fight close, thats not what im talking about. Zingano and a few others literally bull rushed at Rousey, they initiated the close quarters combat, that's something Holm is not going to do.

That is the worst game plan ever, a striker fighting in the clinch against a Judo Olympian attempting to counter throws? I don't mean to be rude but u must not know a lot about fighting if u think that is a wise strategy.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
Aeolus451 said:

Yes, Rousey is aggressive and can make Holm fight close, thats not what im talking about. Zingano and a few others literally bull rushed at Rousey, they initiated the close quarters combat, that's something Holm is not going to do.

That is the worst game plan ever, a striker fighting in the clinch against a Judo Olympian attempting to counter throws? I don't mean to be rude but u must not know a lot about fighting if u think that is a wise strategy.

The reason why I said Holly should train for close range is because more than likely Holly's plan of keeping Ronda at a distance will probably fail. She really needs a solid plan B for Ronda. At the very least, learn how to strike effectively at that range and to snuff some judo throws. Otherwise Ronda will just eat a few jabs coming in, initiate a glitch and strike at that distance til Holly is knocked out or until ronda can just throw her then submit her. 

Around the Network

It will probably be over while I am taking a piss when the match start. Would be nice to see Ronda get a beating and get a reality check. But the competition in female MMA is just ridiculously weak. Most women who compete in the UFC do MMA to stay in shape.

goopy20 said:
It will probably be over while I am taking a piss when the match start. Would be nice to see Ronda get a beating and get a reality check. But the competition in female MMA is just ridiculously weak. Most women who compete in the UFC do MMA to stay in shape.

Before Ronda no one ever called the Female MMA 'ridiculously weak' An 8ft tall man walking around doesn't mean that the 7ft tall men are short.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Aeolus451 said:
zorg1000 said:

The reason why I said Holly should train for close range is because more than likely Holly's plan of keeping Ronda at a distance will probably fail. She really needs a solid plan B for Ronda. At the very least, learn how to strike effectively at that range and to snuff some judo throws. Otherwise Ronda will just eat a few jabs coming in, initiate a glitch and strike at that distance til Holly is knocked out or until ronda can just throw her then submit her. 

Of course Holly needs to train that aspect in order to defend herself, the way u said it earlier tho is that her strategy should be to fight in close.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

I'll go Rousey in 1:10 by submission as see Holm being cautious and avoiding strikes before succumbing to the arm bar.

ArchangelMadzz said:
goopy20 said:

Before Ronda no one ever called the Female MMA 'ridiculously weak' An 8ft tall man walking around doesn't mean that the 7ft tall men are short.

Well nobody really cared about women's MMA, untill the UFC turned Rousey in their marketing project. But if you look at the level of competition and talent in women's MMA it's seriously lacking. I mean someone like Roxxy the happy warrior could actually get the the Ultimate fighter show lol.

Sure, Ronda is a good fighter and a Judo Olympian, but in the male division you can't just bum rush all your oponnents and armbar them. The reason why Rousey can is because no woman in her division has any sort of KO power or all round skills to make for an interesting fight. Is Ronda really that good or is the rest just bad? I think it's a bit of both and hopefully women's mma will evolve and we will see some better fighters to compete and give Rousey a real fight.