Holly Wins 14 21.54%

Rousey Wins 10 seconds 7 10.77%

Rousey Wins 20 seconds 3 4.62%

Rousey Wins 30 seconds 17 26.15%

Rousey Wins 40 seconds 5 7.69%

Rousey Wins 50 seconds 19 29.23%

Total:65
NiKKoM said:
I think we'll only care when the Cyborg fight happens.. Who cares about these 40 sec fights.. We want THE Fight

Cyborg is shrinking.... like alistar did.

By the time they fight, she wont have been on her "meds" for along time and probably not as strong as she usually is.

The fight will most likely end with a Rousey win anyways.

Around the Network

I think Dana white is afraid to let rousey fight cyborg, that's why they're making a huge deal about a few pounds. I think they're hoping that cyborg either a: can't make the weight, or b: that it makes her weak. Either way, they're afraid of her.

Justagamer said:
I think Dana white is afraid to let rousey fight cyborg, that's why they're making a huge deal about a few pounds. I think they're hoping that cyborg either a: can't make the weight, or b: that it makes her weak. Either way, they're afraid of her.

When your the champion of a weight class, challengers come to your weight.

A fight at a higher weight, would mean it wouldnt be a fight for the belt.

Cyborg would have to agree to the weight Ronda is at, and then probably end up "overweight" come fight night with a unfair advantage.

or

She could stop makeing excuses and lose not just body fat & water, but some actual muscle mass so shes able to make weight.

I don't think Holm will win but I think a lot of u are underestimating her. She's a world class striker who won't come charging like a retard at Rousey like everybody else seems to do.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

JRPGfan said:
Justagamer said:

When your the champion of a weight class, challengers come to your weight.

A fight at a higher weight, would mean it wouldnt be a fight for the belt.

Cyborg would have to agree to the weight Ronda is at, and then probably end up "overweight" come fight night with a unfair advantage.

or

She could stop makeing excuses and lose not just body fat & water, but some actual muscle mass so shes able to make weight.

I'm with you, I don't see why people want Ronda to gain weight to fight Cyborg. If someone wants to challenge the champion they need to meet the requirements to do so. The champ is the champ and doesn't need to do shit.

I still think Ronda would take down a Drug-Free Cyborg. 

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
I don't think Holm will win but I think a lot of u are underestimating her. She's a world class striker who won't come charging like a retard at Rousey like everybody else seems to do.

ugh, when they do that I am like:

the same goes for Chad Mendes against McGregor by opting to lose position in favor of a guillotine attempt when he had a clear advantage on the ground...

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

I'll say it will last 30 seconds with Ronda TKOing Holly. In my opinion, Holly should fight a few more times before fighting Rowdy. As far as Tate goes, she's already had 2 shots at Rowdy, other fighters should have a crack at Ronda.

Aeolus451 said:
I'll say it will last 30 seconds with Ronda TKOing Holly. In my opinion, Holly should fight a few more times before fighting Rowdy. As far as Tate goes, she's already had 2 shots at Rowdy, other fighters should have a crack at Ronda.

Like I said, Holm is a world class striker and has too good of a fight IQ to come rushing towards Rousey allowing her to get caught in a flurry or quick throw. She will use her striking to try staying at a distance, avoid the clinch and pick Rousey apart.

Rousey will most likely win, perhaps in the first round but I don't see it being another 30 second finish.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Rousey!!!

AbbathTheGrim said:
zorg1000 said:

ugh, when they do that I am like:

the same goes for Chad Mendes against McGregor by opting to lose position in favor of a guillotine attempt when he had a clear advantage on the ground...

It just baffles me why so many people think charging full speed at an Olympic Judo player is a wise move. I agree about Mendes as well, forcing submissions that aren't there is never a good idea, should have continued smothering him until the end of the round, got another takedown in round 3 and continued to soften him up with elbows, the submission/stoppage opportunity will come, u can't force them.