Rousey Wins 10 seconds 7 10.77%

Rousey Wins 20 seconds 3 4.62%

Rousey Wins 30 seconds 17 26.15%

Rousey Wins 40 seconds 5 7.69%

Rousey Wins 50 seconds 19 29.23%

Total:65
zorg1000 said:
Aeolus451 said:
I'll say it will last 30 seconds with Ronda TKOing Holly. In my opinion, Holly should fight a few more times before fighting Rowdy. As far as Tate goes, she's already had 2 shots at Rowdy, other fighters should have a crack at Ronda.

Like I said, Holm is a world class striker and has too good of a fight IQ to come rushing towards Rousey allowing her to get caught in a flurry or quick throw. She will use her striking to try staying at a distance, avoid the clinch and pick Rousey apart.

Rousey will most likely win, perhaps in the first round but I don't see it being another 30 second finish.

Hmm. Ronda is alot more aggressive than most MMA fighters and forces others to fight at close range. I'm sure the majority of the fighters she fought had the same game plan to fight. Holly will have a chance at beating Ronda if Rousey decides to keep the fight standing which she's been doing in the last couple of fights. 

I believe that Holly would be better off training to fight at close range/clinch and countering Ronda's throws over banking on keeping her distance from Ronda.

Around the Network
FunFan said:
Busted said:
FunFan said:
Rousey should try fighting dudes on her same weight class. Make things interesting.

She's a woman.

You are giving too much credit to the people of the webs. They only understand "/joke".

Ok fixed it :)

Ronda won't KO Holly standing Zero chance, she wins by sub in under 1 min.

The worst part is that Dana wants Tate vs Nunes great logic in putting the the only real title contenders in a fight.

With only 2 fights in the UFC (one split and one close decision), it's too soon for Holm's title shot, but apparently she was prepared to fight Rousey after the Tate III rematch.

I haven't seen anything from Holm that convinces me she's the type of counter puncher who can knock out someone with Rousey's chin as she moves to clinch. Holm's strongest coming forward aggressively, leading with the hands and typically finishing combos with a high kick. Backing up, she's not nearly as dangerous. Despite her professional boxer roots, she has really taken to a kick boxer style with a fair amount of knees and elbows thrown into the mix, but again most of this is best displayed as the aggressor.

Her take down defense is largely untested, which is key if she plans on playing to her best shot at winning.

The perfunctory prediction is a round one submission via arm bar. Holm won't rush Rousey since she'll be weary of the take down and Rousey isn't going to blitz Holm so this one stands a good chance of extending beyond the first minute.

Tate is getting Nunes, which is no consolation prize, but a strong performance strengthens her cause for another rematch. Given that she was supposed to get this rematch after winning her last fight, one can't help but consider this to be unfair, but... the UFC is simply going with what they can most easily promote rather than giving any fighters who aren't box office draws their due.

Around the Network
EspadaGrim said:
The worst part is that Dana wants Tate vs Nunes great logic in putting the the only real title contenders in a fight.

Tate put up a way better fight than Nunes did but Tate has lost to Ronda twice already. Both should be "trial by fire" fighters to test the up and comers.

Holly Holm reacts to Ronda Rousey title fight: 'UFC wants to test me out'

"Maybe it's one of those things where they just want to test me out, kind of throw me out there," Holm said Friday on FOX Sports 1's "America's Pregame" (via MMA Fighting). "Maybe it's because they really feel I'm ready. I don't really care too much of the why. I just want to make the best of the situation."

"I think she knows that in beating me that even says more about her stand up," said Holm. "For a long time so many people were always just talking about her armbar. I think that she wanted to prove to them she has more than that, which she has done just that. So this is a big opportunity for her to really show people what she's made of."

http://www.mmamania.com/2015/8/22/9190979/holly-holm-thinks-ufc-wants-test-her-out-ronda-rousey-title-fight-mma

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Aeolus451 said:

Hmm. Ronda is alot more aggressive than most MMA fighters and forces others to fight at close range. I'm sure the majority of the fighters she fought had the same game plan to fight. Holly will have a chance at beating Ronda if Rousey decides to keep the fight standing which she's been doing in the last couple of fights. 

I believe that Holly would be better off training to fight at close range/clinch and countering Ronda's throws over banking on keeping her distance from Ronda.

lol no just no

honda is just a good athleate fighting cans that once the bell rings are like deer caught in the headlight lose all ability.  The lack of skill talent and strategy becomes brutally apperant and they throw foolishly in close casue they havent a clue what to do.

Holly has the perfect skills to fight from the out side, th question is when honda gets tagged and decides to clinch and throw can holly stop her/punish her when honda just rushes in.  

GTstation said:

lol no just no

honda is just a good athleate fighting cans that once the bell rings are like deer caught in the headlight lose all ability.  The lack of skill talent and strategy becomes brutally apperant and they throw foolishly in close casue they havent a clue what to do.

Holly has the perfect skills to fight from the out side, th question is when honda gets tagged and decides to clinch and throw can holly stop her/punish her when honda just rushes in.  

That's why Holly's camp must focus on take down defense and Holly must avoid those clinches to avoid them Judo throws. Keep on the outside, jabs and counters and focused on the gameplan.

The latest fighters Ronda have faced go ballistic and too eager to win for thier own good.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Holm's not an outside counter striker.

Jackson can train Holm for that as her game plan, but nothing that I've seen from any of her fights have her boxing like Mayweather. She's become more of a kick boxer since competing in MMA and she is at her best coming forward aggressively.

I'm legitimately intrigued by the match up even thought it feels premature and this is why the UFC made this match up. I'm curious as to how this one will pan out, even if it does end in a first round arm bar.

For casual fans, Holm has an undefeated record and was a champion boxer which makes her a far bigger draw than someone Rousey has already beaten twice.