By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Digital Foundry: Uncharted Collection more than just a remaster

Goodnightmoon said:

As I said in other thread, the Ps3 version looks better here, so I don´t see how this is a great remaster.

The value of the collection is good though

All you ever do is shit on everything Sony related in every thread, so your viewpoint is hardly surprising.

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:

As I said in other thread, the Ps3 version looks better here, so I don´t see how this is a great remaster.

Did you read the article? Why would we not trust Digital Foundry over a troll who cherry picks one scene, captured by two different methods (PS3 screen is captured by capture card) out of 30 + hours of game? ROFL. Keep trying to Downplay everything sony, it's good for a laugh. So your saying you know more then digital foundry's detailed analysis?>

Look at your post history, you are transparent and do this in every sony thread.

Goodnightmoon said:
Ruler said:

it doesnt look better, the PS4 has more of a blue filter thats all. Look at the shiny helicopter on PS4 it looks better

No it doesn´t look better at all, it will havee better resolution and framerate but it has less detail overall.

how? look at this video DF counted more improvements for PS4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=336&v=_SA78dp3xnM

This is still a pass for me. I already own Drake's Fortune and Among Thieves, and, to me, Drake's Deception isn't worth owning. It's great that the artwork is more consistent in this collection, and the frame rate and resolution improved, but I'm not convinced this product is worth the price of admission.

For Uncharted neophytes, however, this would be a good purchase.

Goodnightmoon said:
Ruler said:

it doesnt look better, the PS4 has more of a blue filter thats all. Look at the shiny helicopter on PS4 it looks better

No it doesn´t look better at all, it will havee better resolution and framerate but it has less detail overall, doesn´t look like a great remaster.

So digital foundry are lying? Didn;t take long for a troll to derail, yet thew mods keep allowing the anti Sony trolls do whatever they want on this site. 

Around the Network
Iamthespleen said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Did you read the article? Why would we not trust Digital Foundry over a troll who cherry picks one scene, captured by two different methods (PS3 screen is captured by capture card) out of 30 + hours of game? ROFL. Keep trying to Downplay everything sony, it's good for a laugh. So your saying you know more then digital foundry's detailed analysis?>

Look at your post history, you are transparent and do this in every sony thread.

Eh, this video is also from Digital Foundry, and is pretty clear that doesn´t look better. But ok. 

In the other video I see some improvements though, but not in this.

Oh look it didn't even take a full page for someone to come and shit up the thread, you're getting quicker vgchartz.

Edit: Game looks great btw.

Too bad the first 3 Uncharted dont interest me, Uncharted 4 looks way more appealing

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Very excited for this collection to come out, never played the Uncharted series before (except for half of the first game) so this will be my first experience with the whole series.

P.S. remember guys, don't feed the trolls.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

DerNebel said:

Oh look it didn't even take a full page for someone to come and shit up the thread, you're getting quicker vgchartz.

Edit: Game looks great btw.

The usual suspects waiting in ambush for new Sony threads...

This collection looks great, easily the best gaming collection ever. A must have for any serious action adventure fan.