By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Star Wars: Battlefront PS4 Bundle Announced (Vader PS4)

DerNebel said:
pokoko said:

It's completely retro and I think that image is based off the original artwork.  I guess it's made to appeal to Star Wars fanatics.

Still, yeah, there are a million images of Darth Vader that are cooler.  I don't get the blue on the controller, either.  Vader's colors should be black, red, and white.

Yeah I just googled for about a minute and found this

-picture-

This on a white PS4 would be the most epic thing ever imo.

Or this:

Around the Network
poklane said:
DerNebel said:
pokoko said:

It's completely retro and I think that image is based off the original artwork.  I guess it's made to appeal to Star Wars fanatics.

Still, yeah, there are a million images of Darth Vader that are cooler.  I don't get the blue on the controller, either.  Vader's colors should be black, red, and white.

-picture-

Or this:

That's much better imo.

poklane said:
DerNebel said:
pokoko said:

-picture-

Or this:

Yeah that would be cool as well, but I get that they want to go with Vader as it's probably the most iconic character from the movies. Still that design isn't for me... then again it doesn't have to be since I already own a PS4 anyway.

Not a fan of how the console looks and especially the controller. Think if we had an 'design your PS4 star wars console' we would have had better designs.

Just some examples, maybe should get one of those designs.

So they are also making available a regular ps4 with Battlefront bundle, like the current Batman one. Good decision to have another option for those less impressed by the special edition.

Around the Network
poklane said:
DerNebel said:
pokoko said:

-picture-

Or this:

White and cream looks awful. Like Mayonaisse-awful.

The one in the op looks better.

Wait a minute! PS2 games announced with the Disney Infinity 3.0 bundle?

One of 4 possible things:

1) PS2 ports to PS4, will take time and money, doesn't seem as likely
2) PS2 Classics (and PS1) coming to PS4 via emulation (maybe with the added rumored extra stuff)
3) Along with 2, PS1 and PS2 BC via disk as well (maybe not with extra stuff via disk)
4) PSNow is adding PS2 (and PS1) to their game catalog

I'm betting on 3 and/or 4.

GamechaserBE said:

Not a fan of how the console looks and especially the controller. Think if we had an 'design your PS4 star wars console' we would have had better designs.

Those consoles look worse.. Custom skins shouldn't cover every inch, it always makes it look like a cheap chinese knock off. Needs some of that vanilla flavor for the class-factor.

Roronaa_chan said:
GamechaserBE said:

Those consoles look worse.. Custom skins shouldn't cover every inch, it always makes it look like a cheap chinese knock off. Needs some of that vanilla flavor for the class-factor.

It are just examples.

GamechaserBE said:

Just some examples, maybe should get one of those designs.

Ewww. NO. You have awful taste. Less is more.

If i want something like that, I'd rather have a professional painter do the job.