By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Star Wars: Battlefront PS4 Bundle Announced (Vader PS4)

Hiku said:
Wonder why only the O button is red. Can't quite see what that's supposed to represent, if anything.

Check my post on page 11.

Around the Network
thismeintiel said:
Madword said:
You do wonder if the video that Major Nelson did was to try and steal a little bit of thunder from Sony as he knew this bundle was coming.

Didn't work, though.  The bundle vid already has more views than the Xbox vid, and it only released a few hours ago.

Yeah even looking at the twitter feed it showed that was also the case.

Still i find it strange that Sony have a deal and the EA access overides it.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

It is really a great design... genial at best.

The controller is something I never expected... fans will love it.

Hiku said:
Wonder why only the O button is red. Can't quite see what that's supposed to represent, if anything.

Can you even remember how Dark Vader looks? Because the controller is his chest.

yvanjean said:

How does that controller inspire Star Wars? What is it model after?

Are you kidding, no?

The controller is all about Star Wars lol... well all about Dark Vader... it is genial.

How can anybody made a Vader cosplay without the controller... you need it... it is iconic.

Around the Network

That vader PS4 looks sooooooo fucking legit. *.*

Hiku said:

Can't say I remembered those details of him. I wonder how many will pick up on that.

Every Star Wars fan will get the reference easily.

That just mean the bundle is not for you... it is fine

I'm sooooo wanting to buy it, I don't have the cash right now, and I really should be focussing on paying my bills down, but I really would like it.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

ethomaz said:

yvanjean said:

How does that controller inspire Star Wars? What is it model after?

Are you kidding, no?

The controller is all about Star Wars lol... well all about Dark Vader... it is genial.

How can anybody made a Vader cosplay without the controller... you need it... it is iconic.

My bad ..... I just think of Vader has all black and light saber.... did forget about the Chest part.

yvanjean said:

My bad ..... I just think of Vader has all black and light saber.... did forget about the Chest part.

To be fair the bundle aims the hardcore Star Wars fans... they are not in VGC

It will be something these hardcore fans will show to friends for sure... and I can say there are millions of hardcore Star Wars fans in the world even so it is a niche bundle for these fans.