By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Star Wars: Battlefront PS4 Bundle Announced (Vader PS4)

igotsherpes said:
CosmicSex said:
Well it turns out that their are three bundles.
Standard PS4 BF bundle,
Limited Edition BF bundle
Limited Edition DI 3.0 bundle

What will the prices be. Will Sony take the plunge and do
Standard PS4 at 349
Limited Editions at 399

Any thoughts.

The Taken King limited bundle is 399...sounds like to me the new regular bundles will be 349...no way sony does another holiday without a price drop.

Year I tend to agree.  Its making a profit now, but it has been make a profit since mid 2014. And the new bundles are all the new 1200 variant which has to be even cheape to make.  Now is the time to drop the price. 

Around the Network

H O L Y S H I T

that is awesome. May the 4th be with you indeed.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
poklane said:
igotsherpes said:
CosmicSex said:
Well it turns out that their are three bundles.
Standard PS4 BF bundle,
Limited Edition BF bundle
Limited Edition DI 3.0 bundle

What will the prices be. Will Sony take the plunge and do
Standard PS4 at 349
Limited Editions at 399

Any thoughts.

The Taken King limited bundle is 399...sounds like to me the new regular bundles will be 349...no way sony does another holiday without a price drop.

Not to mention the fact that having bundles with custom PS4s + brand new games for $399 doesn't make any sense if you keep your normal PS4 + older game at $399, that would need to drop.

Exactly, it's obvious imo a price drop is coming this fall.

November is won already and black friday will make more people buy these bundles.

Wow awesome i love it!

Around the Network

Uuuuggghhhh that's so cool! I want it!

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Are people really not getting the controller colors?  And some of you probably try to call yourselves SW fans. 

I know it looks a bit cheap, but at least Sony are doing this! Should sell really well!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Madword said:
You do wonder if the video that Major Nelson did was to try and steal a little bit of thunder from Sony as he knew this bundle was coming.

Didn't work, though.  The bundle vid already has more views than the Xbox vid, and it only released a few hours ago.

Shadow1980 said:
Please tell me that digital pass for those other Star Wars games comes separately. Super Star Wars in HD? Yes, please!