By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Star Wars: Battlefront PS4 Bundle Announced (Vader PS4)

AbbathTheGrim said:

Not at all, but your "Dry... and I live it" sort of has me like ???? with what you meant. ????

Oh, right. 'Dry' is 'tongue in cheek' with no hint of sarcasm.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
igotsherpes said:
Anyone thinking MS is going to easly win this holiday is out of touch. This, CO, and much stronger bundles and a price drop PS4 is going to be huge this holiday. If MS manages to win it wont be easy, will be a close race.

The thing here is that even if the Xbox One wins November (which no one can say for sure) it will not be by as much as last year.  This almost certainly means that the PS4 will retain the lead in the US.   And for me, if the Xbox One doesn't take the lead this year in the US, it never will.   I say this because Microsoft has touted this as their best lineup ever. 

No price makes things very interesting. Maybe Sony is going to try and end this war? PS4 $299.99 starting October 27th?

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

That controller is atrocious.

CosmicSex said:
igotsherpes said:
Anyone thinking MS is going to easly win this holiday is out of touch. This, CO, and much stronger bundles and a price drop PS4 is going to be huge this holiday. If MS manages to win it wont be easy, will be a close race.

The thing here is that even if the Xbox One wins November (which no one can say for sure) it will not be by as much as last year.  This almost certainly means that the PS4 will retain the lead in the US.   And for me, if the Xbox One doesn't take the lead this year in the US, it never will.   I say this because Microsoft has touted this as their best lineup ever. 

I know , thats what I said It is going to be close, wouldnt be surrised if Sony takes NOv and Dec.

Around the Network
Madword said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
I don't think this bundle can repair the irreversible damage done by the Major Nelson video. Uphill battle.

Thats a joke right? (I cannot tell on the internet any more).

There is no way that that Star Wars bundle - placed there at the store for immediate seizing, easily identified with the Star Wars brand, in displayed for capitalization of anyone looking for some Star Wars love that stumbles in a store (knowing the game beforehand or not), releasing close to the film that will set on rails the Star Wars brand hype train - can give any sells advantage to the PS4 when you have Micro that posted that crushing video, that needs to be searched for by own initiative by most people to even know it exists, click on it, sit for some minutes to know what the video is even about, a video featuring some Oscar-worthy performances by tested actors... yeah, there is no way this bundle can compete with Micro's approach. Sony bundle was neutralized even before announcement. 

GribbleGrunger said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

Not at all, but your "Dry... and I live it" sort of has me like ???? with what you meant. ????

Oh, right. 'Dry' is 'tongue in cheek' with no hint of sarcasm.

I think I will have to file this exchange under the "you know that I know that you know that I know what you were talking about" sort of cabinet.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Well it turns out that their are three bundles.
Standard PS4 BF bundle,
Limited Edition BF bundle
Limited Edition DI 3.0 bundle

What will the prices be. Will Sony take the plunge and do
Standard PS4 at 349
Limited Editions at 399

Any thoughts.

CosmicSex said:
Standard PS4 BF bundle,

Standard PS4 at 349
Limited Editions at 399

Any thoughts.

The Taken King limited bundle is 399...sounds like to me the new regular bundles will be 349...no way sony does another holiday without a price drop.

The console looks great to me but what's with the red and blue buttons on the controller? they look horrifying. they should have use a single color.

igotsherpes said:
CosmicSex said:
Standard PS4 BF bundle,

Standard PS4 at 349
Limited Editions at 399

Any thoughts.

The Taken King limited bundle is 399...sounds like to me the new regular bundles will be 349...no way sony does another holiday without a price drop.

Not to mention the fact that having bundles with custom PS4s + brand new games for $399 doesn't make any sense if you keep your normal PS4 + older game at $399, that would need to drop.