By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Star Wars: Battlefront PS4 Bundle Announced (Vader PS4)

Now let the speculation begin on PS2 classics for PS4...

Around the Network

Well that PS4 is....ugly as shit...sorry but what the heck where the designers of that thing thinking?

Btw about this:

"each one will come with special pack-ins, including 4 classic Star Wars games, Super Star Wars, Racer Revenge, Jedi Starfighter, and Bounty Hunter!"

That's pretty cool.

Disney Infinity bundle is Wal-Mart exclusive and there's also a Battlefront bundle with the normal PS4 (CUH-1200) http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/08/16/star-wars-ps4-bundles/

Wait, wait, wait, wait.

First of all, the blue light needs to be red. Please change this Sony.
Also, also, also, also, more importantly, how does the PS4 play these classic Star Wars games?
PS Classics (with PS2!) on PS4 secretly confirmed!? Is this the secret to the 3.0 update!?

No, no, I'm just getting myself worked up.

Both items look better in the picture used here http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/08/16/limited-edition-darth-vader-inspired-ps4-available-this-november/

(banner at the top)

Around the Network

Its like they deliberately tried to make the controller ugly as shit.

Not a fan of the STARWARSSTARWARSSTARWARS thing either.

patronmacabre said:
Wait, wait, wait, wait.

First of all, the blue light needs to be red. Please change this Sony.
Also, also, also, also, more importantly, how does the PS4 play these classic Star Wars games?
PS Classics (with PS2!) on PS4 secretly confirmed!? Is this the secret to the 3.0 update!?

No, no, I'm just getting myself worked up.

"Enhanced Graphics" so they are remasters/ports.

How to win christmas with no "big" exclusive lol.
Looks neat.

Damn looks pretty sick!

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

poklane said:

"Enhanced Graphics" so they are remasters/ports.

And trophy support. huh.