By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Star Wars: Battlefront PS4 Bundle Announced (Vader PS4)

But this should still sell very well and thinking back the R2D2 and 3CPO 360 was imo also really ugly so maybe it's just difficult to design a good looking console using Star Wars designs. Still what is it with that controller? Why that one blue shoulder button? And why is only the circle button red on the right side?

Around the Network

looks bad imo vaders head wont be seen most of the time and the controller looks ugly

PS2 classic remasters incoming....
Let the speculation on games begin....Will we really get Crash remasters? I think Activision needs money, they did remaster Prototype after all.

Not an amazing design, but could move a lot of units if Sony make enough. Has a price been mentioned, like the special edition Destiny bundle, it could hint at a price cut.

Roronaa_chan said:
poklane said:

"Enhanced Graphics" so they are remasters/ports.

And trophy support. huh.

Perhaps they're doing the PS2 support piecemeal because it's much harder to just straight up emulate than PS1/PSP? And because of that they're slightly enhancing the image quality and adding trophy support?

G-guys, don't take this from me. I need to be able to play Dark Cloud 2 on my PS4 someday. Do you know how difficult it is for me to go all the way and get my PS2 and plug it into my old CRT television!? It takes maybe ten minutes. I'm not made of time!

Also, I really want there to be something cool with the 3.0 update other than social crap that a shut-in like me has no use for.

Around the Network
DerNebel said:
But this should still sell very well and thinking back the R2D2 and 3CPO 360 was imo also really ugly so maybe it's just difficult to design a good looking console using Star Wars designs. Still what is it with that controller? Why that one blue shoulder button? And why is only the circle button red on the right side?

It's completely retro and I think that image is based off the original artwork.  I guess it's made to appeal to Star Wars fanatics.

Still, yeah, there are a million images of Darth Vader that are cooler.  I don't get the blue on the controller, either.  Vader's colors should be black, red, and white.

Burek said:
PS4 wins November NPD confirmed!

Eh, there is still the price problem... i don't think Sony will cut the price until 2016, but as the usual MS will do insanity and will make another official pricedrop ( temporany or not ) for not even talk about the Black Fridays deals...

Is going to be close, that's sure.

Looks.... Ugly loll. I'm rather disappointed with the special edition PS4s so far. They should do what MS did with the Halo Guardiands limited edition instead (aka have some fancy themed colouring and patterns instead of just slapping some logo or something recognizable on it (Batman logo or Darth Vader).

pokoko said:
DerNebel said:

It's completely retro and I think that image is based off the original artwork.  I guess it's made to appeal to Star Wars fanatics.

Still, yeah, there are a million images of Darth Vader that are cooler.  I don't get the blue on the controller, either.  Vader's colors should be black, red, and white.

Yeah I just googled for about a minute and found this

This on a white PS4 would be the most epic thing ever imo.

Ryng_Tolu said:
Burek said:
PS4 wins November NPD confirmed!

Eh, there is still the price problem... i don't think Sony will cut the price until 2016, but as the usual MS will do insanity and will make another official pricedrop ( temporany or not ) for not even talk about the Black Fridays deals...

Is going to be close, that's sure.

PS4 does not have a price problem...