By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - 3rd-9th August

Volterra_90 said:
What? No, not even Sony fanboys will trust you. Nintendo sold more HW this week, there are not even one Sony published game in the top 20, and I count about 5 Nintendo-published games. Digital games will not make such a massive difference, jesus.

There are in fact 8 Nintendo-published titles in the top 20. So, almost half the list.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network
Ruler said:
RolStoppable said:

Who earned more money this week? Nintendo or Sony?

Sony trust me

Ok its one of 3 things...

1. Your messing with everyone and putting on a show here, i believe its this one.

2. Your using WW instead of Japan because Rol technically didn't say japan despite being in a japan thread. That said even WW Nintendo probably still made more (arguable but still)

3. Your being delusional. I doubt its this, but if it is..... O.o

Skullwaker said:
Volterra_90 said:
What? No, not even Sony fanboys will trust you. Nintendo sold more HW this week, there are not even one Sony published game in the top 20, and I count about 5 Nintendo-published games. Digital games will not make such a massive difference, jesus.

There are in fact 8 Nintendo-published titles in the top 20. So, almost half the list.

True, you're right, I just said one random number lol. But, well, point is the difference is so massive that it's not even worth an argument xDDDDD.

Volterra_90 said:
True, you're right, I just said one random number lol. But, well, point is the difference is so massive that it's not even worth an argument xDDDDD.

Gotcha.

There's also 1 Sony-published title (Minecraft), but yeah.

Skullwaker said:
Volterra_90 said:

Gotcha.

There's also 1 Sony-published title (Minecraft), but yeah.

and Microsoft earning something from Japan.  :)

Around the Network

Bad hardware sales... Hope for a boost next week for every console!
Minecraft at 280k retail only... Such a beast considering the huge digital sales!
No legs for Taiko Drrum Master...

Hope Pokèmon ORAS Will break 3 million lifetime in JP. :D

Next week prediction:
[3DS] 45,000
[PS4] 17,000
[WIU] 16,000
[PSV] 14,000

[XB1] 300k

Hopefully Obon will boost Yoshi, the fact that its sitting under 60k... No.

Luminous Arc, not so well... Should've stayed with Nintendo.

I still don't know why are people buying PS4s for... What are they playing? Because Batman ain't cutting it. I'm holding off on buying one until the JRPGS begin to arrive on the console.

Kuksenkov said:
Hopefully Obon will boost Yoshi, the fact that its sitting under 60k... No.

Luminous Arc, not so well... Should've stayed with Nintendo.

I still don't know why are people buying PS4s for... What are they playing? Because Batman ain't cutting it. I'm holding off on buying one until the JRPGS begin to arrive on the console.

Bloodborne is being bundled with the PS4 for free this summer as a promotion.