By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - 3rd-9th August

hiska-kun said:

Next week is Obon holiday. Hardware will be up. Software (mostly Nintendo) will increase as well. 

Splatoon will be ~45k if it isn't more than that.

Hoping for 18k+ WiiU sales and 51k Splatoon Sales :p

When will this game stop being so impressive lol

Around the Network

Oh, man. Splatoon is a beast. Well deserved! Nice Nintendo week!

Splatoon just won't stop. And I'm very happy with how its singlehandedly boosted the Wii U this year. I'm starting to think it will be above 10k for a while at this point.

I also want to point out the legs of some of these games like Rhythm Heaven and Fire Emblem, which are holding on a lot better than I thought they would. Software should be even better next week.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

You can see that splatoon sold so much because it was cheaper 5200 ¥ vs 7200 ¥ PS4 games. Nitenedo makes less money than Sony over there

Ruler said:
You can see that splatoon sold so much because it was cheaper 5200 ¥ vs 7200 ¥ PS4 games. Nitenedo makes less money than Sony over there

God, give it a rest already.

Your excuse makes no sense because that would mean that every Wii U game would sell more than every PS4 game by default, and that isn't the case. Stop living in denial.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network
Ruler said:

Price doesn't has anything to with this, or Wii U will be selling millions.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Splatoon is going to get another boost next week, right? Dang, I'm still amazed by how well is doing!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

RolStoppable said:
Ruler said:

That's true on a per-copy basis, but given the volume of Nintendo-published software that is selling in Japan, it's not even a contest between Nintendo and Sony.

Yes with every Sony system game sony gets 10% of it and sony systems sell more digital games than nintendo

Ruler said:

Joking? Well you have to be!!!!

AZWification said:

Splatoon is going to get another boost next week, right? Dang, I'm still amazed by how well is doing!

My sentiment is this, it is impressive, like Minecraft is selling impressively. Some people might make excuses for either, but that doesn't mean it isn't impressive.