Go Splatoon! :)

Around the Network

Splatoon is a beast. O.O

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Ruler said:
Volterra_90 said:

What? No, not even Sony fanboys will trust you. Nintendo sold more HW this week, there are not even one Sony published game in the top 20, and I count about 5 Nintendo-published games. Digital games will not make such a massive difference, jesus.

- Nintendo games are cheaper than PS4, PS3 games

- one top 20 games doesnt have to say anything about total software which taking ps4, ps3 and vita its very similiar the total numbers see the vgchartz numbers from previous months

- the new ps4 Model cuh#1200 is cheaper to produce but sold for the same price. Sony should be making a lot more money with each console sold as it came out first in japan 

-japanese people pay for PS+, again more money for Sony. 

⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅ʷᵉᵒʷ ᵈᵘᵈᵉ⋅

BraLoD said:
Ryng_Tolu said:
BraLoD said:
PS4 is strong considering the lacks of big software sales.
Should be doing nice numbers when they come, let's see how MGS makes it do.

50k.

And you think it'll hold for some weeks?

I'm guessing it'll go a bit over it in the first week.

PS4 PREDICTION

[WEEK 34] 10,000

[WEEK 35] 50,000

[WEEK 36] 20,000

around 15k basis for September.

Ruler said:
- Nintendo games are cheaper than PS4, PS3 games

- one top 20 games doesnt have to say anything about total software which taking ps4, ps3 and vita its very similiar the total numbers see the vgchartz numbers from previous months

- the new ps4 Model cuh#1200 is cheaper to produce but sold for the same price. Sony should be making a lot more money with each console sold as it came out first in japan 

-japanese people pay for PS+, again more money for Sony. 

Are you still hung up on that? Do you not understand that the early months of the year are very much in favor of Sony? Everything spring and beyond is Nintendo heavy. Just look at how the charts have been for the past few months.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Didn't Bloodborne had some strong weeks?

I think you are being too much conservative there, I don't think it'll go back to 20K in the next week at all.

Bloodborne was released in a sea of other PS4 releases like DQ Heroes, Resi Revelations 2, Yakuza 0, Battlefield Hardline and FF Type 0-HD so it's not exactly a fair comparison.

That being said, MGSV will be bigger than Bloodborne, so who really knows how it'll do in terms of hardware.

BraLoD said:
Ryng_Tolu said:
BraLoD said:

And you think it'll hold for some weeks?

I'm guessing it'll go a bit over it in the first week.

PS4 PREDICTION

[WEEK 34] 10,000

[WEEK 35] 50,000

[WEEK 36] 20,000

around 15k basis for September.

Didn't Bloodborne had some strong weeks?

I think you are being too much conservative there, I don't think it'll go back to 20K in the next week at all.

Destiny typo:

[WEEK 35] 7,299

[WEEK 36] 23,623 ( +230% )

[WEEK 37] 8,939 ( -62% )

Better comparation, PS3 with MGS IV:

[WEEK 23] 10,856

[WEEK 24] 75,311

[WEEK 25] 23,037

After Metal Gear PS4 will withouth doubt dropped by minimum 50%, but over 60% dropped is way more likely.

Nooooooooooo! Luminous Arc, I had so much expectations after Tsutaya :( 

Not fair, it has so much PLOT!

This picture of the market is horrible : looks like a country run by kids and home designers. How did we come to that?

BraLoD said:
Well, it's doing 15K a week right now, I can't see it going back to 20K the week next to MGS in any scenario other than if it seels so much in that week that people have trouble to get it next week, which will also not happen.

Yeah but I believe that's due to the Bloodborne promotion (does anyone know when that's ending?).

I'm not sure what its second week will be tbh. I'd bet in the 25-30k range though. Depends on how big MGSV is I guess.

ryuzaki57 said:

This picture of the market is horrible : looks like a country run by kids and home designers. How did we come to that?

"People aren't buying what I want so that must mean the market is horrible"