By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do Wii U owners feel disappointed?

I feel more disappointed and concerned that an exclusive 3D Mario or Zelda isn't a guarantee for a home consoles anymore. I did buy a Wii U for smash and kart but it would be nice to have a couple of epic single player adventure games too.

Around the Network

Only when they announce Zelda U for the NX at the sametime as on the wiiU

But I wouldn't call it betrayed though, more like disappointed which leads me to not buying the NX at launch

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Betrayed? No. But I couldn't say I'm 'satisfied' with my purchase. Metroid, Galaxy style Mario, Paper Mario and proper third party support as promised at launch would have satisfied me.

I don't think that the majority of nintendo fans feel betrayed but they should at least demand more support with games from nintendo for its consoles past the midway point.

Nope. I knew what I was getting myself into when I got a Wii U to begin with. And all of the stuff offered on the system so far has done the trick in keeping me entertained. As for buying NX at launch... I will just have to see what the system actually is first. However, if BC is in part of the system that will make me take the plunge faster since I can just play my library of games I already have while waiting for new ones.

Around the Network

I'm a bit burned.

uran10 said:
I also want to point out that the Gamecube was teases 2 years after the n64 Launched world wide. So.... can someone truly tell me the issue here?

The issue is that some people on the internet tend to have the memory of a goldfish, especially when doing so fits into an agenda.

I'm gonna buy a WiiU soon

Love my WiiU and I'm sure I'll love my NX or whatever it's eventually called :) Ninty FTW!

Going to changed the "betrayed" in the title to "disappointed". It seems to be giving off the wrong message and practically everyone so far has discussed their thoughts on the latter instead.