By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do Wii U owners feel disappointed?

I mean Wii U only had 2 full years (2013 and 2014) and Nintendo is already teasing there new console in 2015... 
Do Wii U owners feel betrayed from Nintendo?
Are you going to buy NX?

Around the Network

No, I didn't feel betray by them. In fact, I'm very happy with it, there are a lot of quality and exclusive games in the system, and that's just what I've asked for. But I'm aware WiiU isn't selling well, so I'd understand if they want to release another console in 2016/2017. I think they did what they could to sell the system, but people haven't bought it so they have to move on.

At this point, I'm satisfied with my Wii U, but I have come to accept that the Wii U is a failure and that Nintendo needs to move on. I want the NX to come as soon as possible and to just be done with the Wii U.  I'm almost sure I will buy an NX.  I've bought every Nintendo console since I've been born and I don't plan on stopping now.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

My Wii U is having a good run, so no.

If it ended today I've already had more than enough fun to justify the purchase, moreso than my ps4 thus far. I find the people who are most angry at nintendo are generally those who don't have the wii u strangely enough.

Now that New 3ds BS they pulled and announced like two weeks after I bought myself a normal 3ds xl... That angered me.

Around the Network

yes i will buy NX day one!

why betrayed?
Teh system is no selling as it should or want so of course tehy need to move to soemthign else - i am not expecting anyone to make a loss to keep me happy - no company will do that, ever - plus they are making new games and tehy are almost all of them great so no.

i am happy and I will be happy to move on!

Switch!!!

There's really no reason to. We got the Mario, Smash, soon Zelda (and WWHD), Mario Kart, Splatoon, DKC, Pikmin, and other miscellaneous content and IPs that would keep us hardcore fans satisfied.

We Ninti fans are used to it
But who cares bring on the New system and everything will be forgeted

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

No, it's good that they're moving on. Wish it was coming out sooner.

Nope. I bought the system knowing that at any minute Nintendo would shutter future support for it.

SM3DW, MK8, Smash, Wind Waker HD, and several other surprises have made it worth it.

The WiiU for me has come out a little better than I had hoped.

I'd more disappointed if the NX couldn't be more successful than the WiiU.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016