By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mighty No. 9 delayed to Q1 2016

Probably delayed for cross-media exposure reasons.

Around the Network

Q1 2016? This is not a good time...

You guys are hilarious. Everyone complaining and complaining and complaining about delays, as if it doesn't happen with pretty much every single game that isn't an annual release at least once before they even announce a date. These guys didn't have that option. They needed an ETA for the kickstarter. But, most of you will then turn around and look at a game that clearly could have used more polish and then say things like "why do they keep publishing unfinished games?"

It's because of people just like you! Because of how pissed off people like you get when developers push a release date back. Would you rather an unfinished game on time or a finished game that's delayed? Many games face this very choice.

Great...

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

potato_hamster said:
You guys are hilarious. Everyone complaining and complaining and complaining about delays, as if it doesn't happen with pretty much every single game that isn't an annual release at least once before they even announce a date. These guys didn't have that option. They needed an ETA for the kickstarter. But, most of you will then turn around and look at a game that clearly could have used more polish and then say things like "why do they keep publishing unfinished games?"

It's because of people just like you! Because of how pissed off people like you get when developers push a release date back. Would you rather an unfinished game on time or a finished game that's delayed? Many games face this very choice.

This. People calm down. Stop demanding unfinished games. Sorry that some devs actually care about their work.

Around the Network

this is an indie title,.. quite surprised anyone cares.

and whatever,.. just about everything is delayed these days and it's not a terribly long delay. i've been patiently waiting for the witness to release which was originally announced for early 2015 and still doesn't even have a mention of when it is coming. whatever,... it is done when it is done.

Not to worry, Bloodstained will show them how its done.

And delays happen all the time, our beloved Uncharted 4 got delayed. I'm sure many just feel the need to rip on Keiji Inafune because he's been doing a horrible job from the get-go.

Hell, my highly anticipated FF Versus XIII got slapped so far back in delays that it bumped up 2 numbers lol

V-r0cK said:
Not to worry, Bloodstained will show them how its done.

And delays happen all the time, our beloved Uncharted 4 got delayed. I'm sure many just feel the need to rip on Keiji Inafune because he's been doing a horrible job from the get-go.

Hell, my highly anticipated FF Versus XIII got slapped so far back in delays that it bumped up 2 numbers lol

That final fantasy is a different story. Funny joke theyire though.

I could have sworn it wad dated for spet 15 for real. I'm disappointed 

All Stats S rank

Harkins1721 said:
potato_hamster said:

This. People calm down. Stop demanding unfinished games. Sorry that some devs actually care about their work.

I'm with you guys. I'll take a polished game that was delayed over a rushed mess every time. Seems like everyone has a mountain of a backlog these days anyway, so it's not like there is nothing else to play.

So why the fuck did he start another project then? Kickstarter really needs to be monitored.