By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gears of War Ultimate Edition comes with entire Gears Collection for free

cpg716 said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

I though BC was pretty useless to have now and would've been better at launch. But if they're gonna start bundling 360 games with X1 games that's an incredible idea!

Useless?  Only about 20% of current X360 owners have upgraded to X1..  Still 30 million or so that have not..  and THIS will be important to them. Many people dont want multiple systems under their TV also.  so having BC will let you use ONE system..   

That is just a FEW of the reasons its not "useless".. 

Only 20% of owners upgraded to X1? From your numbers there are 43 million xbox players? Can you verify there's numbers you're throwing out as facts?

20% of 43 million is 8.6 million. Meaning you're not accounting for almost 5 million people. Your own numbers don't even add up to each other.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Around the Network

Meh, already have all those from the good as fuck sales M$ is always having. Doesn't add value for me. Still not a day one purchase.

And for some negative spin to balance this post out. This here, is some desperation to get sales. Silly M$, you cant trick me. 💩

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
DerNebel said:
LudicrousSpeed said:
Holy shit!

Overrun FTW!

Wonder if GAF is spinning this into a negative yet..

Lol, hurr durr that community is so horrible durr. DAE PS fans are hypocritical?

Victim mentality FTW.

Yikes, seems I struck a nerve making a simple comment about GAF. My apologies, friend.

Oh and by the way, yes, GAF is already spinning it into a negative LOL.

ArchangelMadzz said:
cpg716 said:

Useless?  Only about 20% of current X360 owners have upgraded to X1..  Still 30 million or so that have not..  and THIS will be important to them. Many people dont want multiple systems under their TV also.  so having BC will let you use ONE system..   

That is just a FEW of the reasons its not "useless".. 

Only 20% of owners upgraded to X1? From your numbers there are 43 million xbox players? Can you verify there's numbers you're throwing out as facts?

20% of 43 million is 8.6 million. Meaning you're not accounting for almost 5 million people. Your own numbers don't even add up to each other.

Not every single X360 user will upgrade..   I also said 30m or so.. NOT 30m exactly..    I left a good 10m or so that will NOT upgrade or went to PS4..     Where did I say anything was fact..   I used words like "about".. and "or so.".    Those are not terms when you spearking with HARD factual numbers..  

PS: The way I got current X360 users was using the Xbox Live number...  and adding in some for new X1 users..  

XBLive: cpg716     PSN ID: cpg716  Steam: Luv4Tech77

Predictions on 12/01/15 - Generation 8 Totals:

PS4: 85-95m
X1: 55-65m
WiiU: 20-30m

By the way it's great that the promotion runs through December. With Rare Replay preordered and Madden launching the same day as Gears Ultimate I might wait until September to buy and I can still take advantage of this epic deal LOL PUN.

Man there can be some insane BC deals like this going forward. Crackdown 1 & 2 for preordering 3? Yes please. Alan Wake for preordering QB? Jah.

Around the Network

Disc too small?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

cpg716 said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

Not every single X360 user will upgrade..   I also said 30m or so.. NOT 30m exactly..    I left a good 10m or so that will NOT upgrade or went to PS4..     Where did I say anything was fact..   I used words like "about".. and "or so.".    Those are not terms when you spearking with HARD factual numbers..  

PS: The way I got current X360 users was using the Xbox Live number...  and adding in some for new X1 users..  

I never said they would, a large amount went to PS4. So you're guessing numbers to come back to my statement?

Current 360 users on XB Live doesn't = 360 owners/casual players that could upgrade. 

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

In reality, BC will not push people to jump to this generation. But this is fan service at its best, and will be a welcome surprise for those that join the X1 community :).

LudicrousSpeed said:
DerNebel said:
LudicrousSpeed said:
Holy shit!

Overrun FTW!

Lol, hurr durr that community is so horrible durr. DAE PS fans are hypocritical?

Victim mentality FTW.

Yikes, seems I struck a nerve making a simple comment about GAF. My apologies, friend.

Yeah, yeah you totally struck a nerve. I wonder if the Xbox community of this site will ever be able to discuss their own news without someone having to comment on the reaction of the PS community of this site or other sites on the same news.

DerNebel said:
LudicrousSpeed said:
DerNebel said:
LudicrousSpeed said:
Holy shit!

Overrun FTW!

Victim mentality FTW.

Yeah, yeah you totally struck a nerve. I wonder if the Xbox community of this site will ever be able to discuss their own news without someone having to comment on the reaction of the PS community of this site or other sites on the same news.

Can I suggest a Coke and a smile? It was a simple comment about GAF, which lots of people make in various threads. Sorry it upsets you so.

Finishing with that, in other Epic BC news, Shadow Complex is available for BC later today :)