By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Last Story (Wii) is amazing. Get it.

The Last Story was very fun. I did enjoy the story and most of the characters. I actually enjoyed the hub system because I did feel more attached to that city than I would have if it was a more traditional RPG. The combat was a bit broken though.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
The Last Story was very fun. I did enjoy the story and most of the characters. I actually enjoyed the hub system because I did feel more attached to that city than I would have if it was a more traditional RPG. The combat was a bit broken though.

A bit, yes. Some of the skills were hard to activate. Like a lot of other people are saying, another game in this series would most likely fix these minor issues. 

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

The last story is a good rpg but lost odyssey is a far superior game in every single way possible. I have the last story in 3 forms, 2 sealed copies ( north American release, Japanese release ) and 1 opened copy. Its my 3rd favorite mistwaker game behind. Lost odyssey and blue dragon.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

TK14 said:
I definitely enjoyed it! I played it after playing Xenoblade Chronicles for the first time, so comparatively it felt a bit bland at times, but overall I really ended up loving the game. I would LOVE a sequel or just an unrelated The Last Story 2. Have it become Final Fantasy but for Nintendo systems.

I remember when Final Fantasy was the Final Fantasy for Nintendo systems.  :(

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
The last story is a good rpg but lost odyssey is a far superior game in every single way possible. I have the last story in 3 forms, 2 sealed copies ( north American release, Japanese release ) and 1 opened copy. Its my 3rd favorite mistwaker game behind. Lost odyssey and blue dragon.

I'm planning to get Lost Odyssey. When I have money lol

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Around the Network
Platina said:
If this game is classic controller compatible, maybe Dolphin is a good idea :p

you can use wiimotes with dolphin

Platina said:
If this game is classic controller compatible, maybe Dolphin is a good idea :p

It is class I controller compatible but you can use a wiimote on dolphin too. 

edit: Also note that the last story is the most demanding dolphin game besides unplayable games. You'll need a 4 GHz + Haswell to play at full speed.

It plays well and looks good. But it's linear to an almost ridiculous degree.

Overall, good game that I'd recommend but it's not for me. I got to the ship part with the mirror boss. I don't know if the game opens up after that.

It bothered me when I was in the city in the beginning that I couldn't go out into an overworld.

I LOVE ICELAND!

@paatar , when u get lost odyssey it will make u appreciate the old schools rpgs more I think. also when doing battles, u will be required to use the right trigger to get a circle on a mark and if u hit a perfect u do increased damaged. the way I made sure I always nailed a perfect was when using the right trigger make sure u hear a click from the trigger and when u do , it will always be a perfect for u.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

I own it, but never beat it. I got about 5 hours into it, then stopped playing. I might start playing it again eventually!