By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Last Story (Wii) is amazing. Get it.

I just finished The Last Story. Now keep in mind this is all opinionated.

Firstly, the story is amazing and so are the characters. They have so much depth and you care about them all. The voice acting is superb and the humor is hilarious. The combat is very unique and I enjoyed it a lot. (it is like you auto attack, but control the characters in real time)... kinda hard to explain, but there is an option to manually attack.

Honestly though, this game deserved way more sales than it got. It's music is amazing... but it is done by Nobuo Uematsu. So it's obvious it is.

All in all, a fantastic RPG that any fan of the genre should not miss out on. 

Only $30.00 on Amazon and entirely worth it.

http://www.amazon.com/Last-Story-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B007CSF3GO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1438388288&sr=8-1&keywords=the+last+story

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Around the Network

Its good, but there is a lot of room for improvement. I really liked the battle system and the story was decent, but more color and a wider and more varied world would go a long way towards making it a better game.

sundin13 said:
Its good, but there is a lot of room for improvement. I really liked the battle system and the story was decent, but more color and a wider and more varied world would go a long way towards making it a better game.

I agree, the game was great, but it really could have use more investement.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Good game but preferred the other two RPGs tbh.

Great game!

Around the Network

I definitely enjoyed it, but I felt the combat was a little off at time. I didn't really feel like any of my controller options were up to the task... Still, it was my second favorite jrpg from the last gen. Well behind xenoblade, but just ahead of lost odyssey...

sundin13 said:

Agreed. There was definitely a lot of room for improvment. But I was satisfied with my experience.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

If this game is classic controller compatible, maybe Dolphin is a good idea :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I don't like flipping back and forth to and from Wii mode so hopefully, we'll see it on eshop soon.

Steam/Origin ID: salorider

Nintendo Network ID: salorider

PSN: salorider

3DS Friend Code: 4983-4984-4179

I started Xenoblade and The Last Story at the same time. Xenoblade overshadowed TLS at the time. I thought it was a decent ARPG at the time. On my second playthrough now, and I am having much more fun.