By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - A normal day for an open gay couple in Russia...

Ruler said:

and this is normal day for blacks in the US.

like every week now the US police kills unarmed persons espacially blacks , why isnt your focus on that OP?

I doubt it happens every week otherwise we'd be hearing about it every week.

Around the Network
Ruler said:

and this is normal day for blacks in the US.

like every week now the US police kills unarmed persons espacially blacks , why isnt your focus on that OP?

Not to discount any racism, but police officers can get paranoid no matter the situation. I once found myself handcuffed and put in a cop car, EVEN THOUGH I OPENED THE DOOR TO GREET THEM. My advice to anyone in this kind of situation is to try to remain calm and follow their proceedures. It is always better to be falsely arrested than to risk getting shot.

America no different if you going to cherry pick some peoples attitiudes in a video walkthrough of 100s.

Cobretti2 said:

America no different if you going to cherry pick some peoples attitiudes in a video walkthrough of 100s.

The problem with this video is that he is not dressed as a gay, like the title claims, he is dressed like a mental freak and it suffers harassement for that, not for being gay, I agree that is also an intolerable behaviour but the reasons are quite different, and the violence not so heavy.

That's fucking disgusting.

Around the Network
demonfox13 said:
I would love to see Cain Velasquez play one of the gay guys in this and try to see one of these Russian anti-gay pricks try to shove him like that. If allowed, he would murder these b.....ches.

I don't agree on two big guys "murdering" the bitches, but it would be interesting to see that same experiment with two muscular guys. I'm completely sure that the reactions will be different. And possibly, since some of the "tough guys" in the video wouldn't dare to confront them, they'll surely call the cops. 

While I was in Rwanda I was surprised to see full grown men walking around holding hands in public. Apparently there it doesn't necessarily imply anything but friendship.

It's sad to see how people still act this way around gays

These dudes should be careful, i think theres groups that hunt gay people in Russia.

Goodnightmoon said:
Cobretti2 said:

The problem with this video is that he is not dressed as a gay, like the title claims, he is dressed like a mental freak and it suffers harassement for that, not for being gay, I agree that is also an intolerable behaviour but the reasons are quite different, and the violence not so heavy.

Lol wut? Mental freak? How is calling people who dress like that mental freaks better than harassing gay people? A lot of guys, mainly gay people actually dress like that. So I guess some gays (people) are mental freaks to you?

Also they are clearly hating on gay people, not only the way he dress. Imo, even though the OP might have been about gay people being harassed, it also comes of like you believe this sort of harssment only happens in Russia and not the US, which is clearly not the case. Actually, I think it was FAR worse and much more hateful in the US than in Russia.