By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - A normal day for an open gay couple in Russia...

GTstation said:
Most find gays weird its not something a normal person can identify with, in Russia you can openly be sick of it. Most else where you have to accept it. This is the only difference.

I think there is something really evil in what you try to say here, not sure if it´s a lost in translation thing but are you justifying the violence against gay people for being... gay?

You can indentify with that people easily, because that people is just like you.

Around the Network
GTstation said:
Most find gays weird its not something a normal person can identify with, in Russia you can openly be sick of it. Most else where you have to accept it. This is the only difference.

You don't "have" to accept it anywhere. If you're trying to imply that the only reason people do accept it is because they feel like they are forced, then you're absolutely wrong and it's horrible for you to try to insinuate that.

Furthermore, define normal. Because I'm pretty sure there is no such thing as a "normal" person, and if you're trying to say that a normal person is straight, then I have a feeling this conversation will go south real damn fast.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Goodnightmoon said:
GTstation said:

I think there is something really evil in what you try to say here, not sure if it´s a lost in translation thing but are you justifying the violence against gay people for being... gay?

You can indentify with that people easily, because that people is just like you.

Not justifying just stating that its Russia,  not else where but Russia.  But neither do i really care.

By the way lol are you some white knight on a silver stallion gay defender looking for a fight with anything but crazy devot gay support? LMAO evil, you made my day.  

Maybe you can but i sure can't identify with a dude that wants to suck a dick and get fkd in the ass.  

Mod edit:

User was moderated for this post.

--Veknoid_Outcast

GTstation said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Not justifying just stating that its Russia,  not else where but Russia.  But neither do i really care.

By the way lol are you some white knight on a silver stallion gay defender looking for a fight with anything but crazy devot gay support? LMAO evil, you made my day.  

Maybe you can but i sure can't identify with a dude that wants to suck a dick and get fkd in the ass.  

So you can´t identify yourself with a woman? they usually enjoy to be penetrated and they suck dick too, that breaks your empathy about them?

We are all people man.

Skullwaker said:
GTstation said:

You don't "have" to accept it anywhere. If you're trying to imply that the only reason people do accept it is because they feel like they are forced, then you're absolutely wrong and it's horrible for you to try to insinuate that.

Furthermore, define normal. Because I'm pretty sure there is no such thing as a "normal" person, and if you're trying to say that a normal person is straight, then I have a feeling this conversation will go south real damn fast.

Im blatently saying most only accept it becasue they are forced to.  No need to insinuate water is wet.  

Count all the religios ones in the world that finds it wrong and through sheer math you get the vast majority of people in the world are agianst it, they only tolarate it casue voila they are forced to.

Normal as in natures way of survival, aka men women sex = survival of the species.  Everything else is just opinion and social construct flavor of current times and currrent civilization and way arguable.  Survival of a species through natural sex is not.

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:
GTstation said:

So you can´t identify yourself with a woman? they usually enjoy to be penetrated and they suck dick too, that breaks your empathy about them?

We are all people man.

They are female, build and programmed by nature to do that want that.  Bit of a difference there.  

And what, there are fuck ton peopel way worse off then gays in Russia.  

GTstation said:
Im blatently saying most only accept it becasue they are forced to.  No need to insinuate water is wet.  

Count all the religios ones in the world that finds it wrong and through sheer math you get the vast majority of people in the world are agianst it, they only tolarate it casue voila they are forced to.

Normal as in natures way of survival, aka men women sex = survival of the species.  Everything else is just opinion and social construct flavor of current times and currrent civilization and way arguable.  Survival of a species through natural sex is not.

It's very evident you have no clue what you're talking about.

You are aware that as of 2006, homosexuality has been observed in over 1,500 species, right? And that fact doesn't somehow erase that heterosexual reproduction can still occur?

Here's a thought: most of the world is not accepting of homosexuality. There are a select few nations that are. Most of those nations are first world nations and don't rely on religion to dictate their lives, and many of the ones that do have ethical values they base their lives on and can make empathetic decisions based on their moral compass. But I'm sure you know nothing of that.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

I just saw a collection of the smallest peoples I have seen in my entire life. Russia is really messed up sadly.

They are still alive, it's the best sign of tolerence Russia can give them

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Skullwaker said:
GTstation said:

It's very evident you have no clue what you're talking about.

You are aware that as of 2006, homosexuality has been observed in over 1,500 species, right? And that fact doesn't somehow erase that heterosexual reproduction can still occur?

Here's a thought: most of the world is not accepting of homosexuality. There are a select few nations that are. Most of those nations are first world nations and don't rely on religion to dictate their lives, and many of the ones that do have ethical values they base their lives on and can make empathetic decisions based on their moral compass. But I'm sure you know nothing of that.

Its evident you just have personal feeling and are pushing it as fact.

And that proves what ? whats your point.  Its still a unnatural act to most life on earth.   Which is all im stating, that most are not accepting of gays.  

Yes moral compass of those western nations lol the ones that bomb the shit out of anyone not inline with their doctrine.  Use Torture murder and assasination.  Over throw democratically elected leader and instill dictators.

Ahh shit i feel so bad being compared to those pillers of humanity.