By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - A normal day for an open gay couple in Russia...

QUAKECore89 said:

That's silly..... Same gender holding their hands like a friendship is gay? There's nothing wrong with this. Everybody do that. xD

Girls, yeah.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network
Skullwaker said:
QUAKECore89 said:

That's silly..... Same gender holding their hands like a friendship is gay? There's nothing wrong with this. Everybody do that. xD

Girls, yeah.

I´m pretty sure no one would said nothing if they were 2 normal girls holding hands instead of 2 normal guys.

and this is normal day for blacks in the US.

like every week now the US police kills unarmed persons espacially blacks , why isnt your focus on that OP?

User was moderated for this post - Miguel_Zorro

Goodnightmoon said:
I´m pretty sure no one would said nothing if they were 2 normal girls holding hands instead of 2 normal guys.

Yep. It's because society has drilled into us this stereotype of men bing unfeeling, uncaring, masculine brick walls. Men showing any kind of affection to anyone other than women is unheard of in many places.

Hell, in some cases even showing affection to women is still not custom.

Ruler said:

Are you trying to derail the thread?

Around the Network
Skullwaker said:
QUAKECore89 said:

Girls, yeah.

I would love to see their reactions to this.

QUAKECore89 said:
I would love to see their reactions to this.

To be fair, that is a bit different than holding hands. Though I'm sure they still wouldn't approve, since they seem to be hardasses. 

Ruler said:

like every week now the US police kills unarmed persons espacially blacks , why isnt your focus on that OP?

Because this is not a thread about all the injustices of this world, is about one in particular, and honestly, of course there are some terrible cases of racist police but I dont think black people on US is afraid of being black nowadays, even the president is black...

It's sad. It really is. :/

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Ruler said:

This is not true. Stop. Just stop. US Police Officers do not do "Kill unarmed people, mainly blacks" Just stop.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]