By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Square to go ROTTR on FFVII Remake and reveal other platforms?

It will be on PC at least. Maybe X1

Around the Network

Most people already assumed FF7 Remake will be on XB1, dont ask me why. 

I believe the real surprise will be FF7 Remake announced not coming to XB1. But I am pretty sure Microsoft will do everything in their power to talk Square into not doing this. So the chances of this happening is slim. 

Unless Sony pays them not to bring it to X1 it makes no sense and with the announcement of RoTR I imagine it will be something similar to what happened with that.. It's no hidden fact that X1 has less fans of the FF series on it but would still sell well enough to warrant a port.

asqarkabab said:
I hope it stays exclusive to the ps4

Why? 

do they have to? the game is clearly coming to xbox after some period of exclusivity.

Around the Network

I fully expect a PC version to be announced/ revealed before the game releases.

PC version is all but guaranteed. I wouldn't be surprised if a Xbox One version is coming though. It did say "PlayStation first". That automatically means other platforms are coming.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Nah, FF7 popularity is always have a relation with PlayStation and their loyal fans, so PC might get it, like always lol. And also If the games coming to other platform like Xbox, then they should port the old FF7 to Xbox Live Store by now or Nintendo E-Shop if they want to port the games to NX later on. But it's not.

I think it will come to both the PC and the Xbox One. I think sales will be hugely in favor of the PS4 version though.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Normchacho said:
I think it will come to both the PC and the Xbox One. I think sales will be hugely in favor of the PS4 version though.

I agree. The PS4 will see more of the sales due to FF being heavily associated with PlayStation. I hope Sony didn't do a year of exclusivity. 30 days to a few months seems more "okayish", although I can't stand the idea of something being kept off another platform on.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron