By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Trend Thursdays (Official next-gen social media trends | twitter: clear and unbiased)

This is nice.

Around the Network

Changed the graph to show peaks. Let me know if it gets to cluttered. PS4 has already had another peak since the last update. I find it fascinating to watch what excites people on Twitter, as this last peak wasn't on my radar. We don't even have an article for it on VGC.

See you on Thrusday.  

Trend Thursdays has been updated! I have changed the table to to a weekly breakdown, this data seems to be more relevant for our purposes. Let me know what you think.

It'll be exciting to see what happens with all the upcoming announcements!

I have also built a excel spreadsheet to streamline the process!

See you next week!

Updated: 8/20/2015. I might change this to a monthly event in the future to make it more meaningful.

Looks like Sony came out on top this week.

No surprise that the Star Wars bundle lit up social media, that sku will be huge.

And this is the first I am hearing of a Goosebumps game for X1, but it seemed to generate some interest.

And what the hell happened on the 9th, was twitter down for a while? Other days must have been quiet as well without such a dip.

Around the Network
celador said:

No surprise that the Star Wars bundle lit up social media, that sku will be huge.

And this is the first I am hearing of a Goosebumps game for X1, but it seemed to generate some interest.

And what the hell happened on the 9th, was twitter down for a while? Other days must have been quiet as well without such a dip.

Topsy was down, I labelled it on the previous week. I didn't want the current week to get to clutterred so I left it in the archive image.

It's crazy what I learn from these tweets. There are a lot of announcements that do not get reported in the thread. Like today Canada announced a PS4 hockey bundle and a Pokeman 3D fighting game is coming to the WII-U.  Finally a Wii-U spike.

This should be cool. Nice thread!

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Hi everyone. Updating a day late. Due to lack of momentum, I'm considering turning this into just a monthly thing. That way we can have pie chart comparison, can compare monthly changes, and you'd get the same info overall from that slice.

What do you guys think?

Do you prefer weekly updates?

Protendo said:
Hi everyone. Updating a day late. Due to lack of momentum, I'm considering turning this into just a monthly thing. That way we can have pie chart comparison, can compare monthly changes, and you'd get the same info overall from that slice.

What do you guys think?

Do you prefer weekly updates?

I would prefer weekly updates if you could

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

August monthlies have been updated. It's interesting to see that there is the percentage remains constant.