By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What are Nintendo's (affiliated) studios and partners up to? What can we expect for WiiU?

Basically everyone else has mentioned. For Wii U nothing else, for NX a lot of software.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

Oh wow, nice list. Not sure what else would be announced for the Wii U but there should still be a few 3DS games announced

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Hey everybody:

Last Friday I updated the posts for the Western (third party) studios in charge of Nintendo franchises that are coordinated by SPD 3 and the post about the Japanese (third party) studios in charge of Nintendo franchises that are coordinated by SPD 4.

Today I've updated the post about the last few internal Nintendo developers (SDD and NST) and affiliates (1-UP Studio, Genius Sonority and HAL Laboratory).

I'll update the last few posts in the coming days.

Check the Make Account Later blog @ www.makeaccountlater.wordpress.com

Follow me on Twitter @MCJFranck

One more thing I want to ask: I've put quite some work in this thread. I know it is a lot to read, and I don't expect any of you to read it all, but I do hope to see other reactions than "they're not working on anything" from people who haven't read a single word I wrote. I have tried to substantiate my claims as much as possible, for instance about what HAL Laboratory are up to, or what Retro Studios, Monster Games and Next Level Games are up to.

I believe that we may still be suprised by at least 1 or 2 big titles for WiiU, as well as some smaller anouncements still to come.

Thanks for your generous reactions so far
Make Account Later

I've been away for awhile for personal reasons (death in the family/busy period at work), but now I have finally updated the second to last post for this thread. One more update incoming in the near future, and then I'm done. Sorry for the delay.

Around the Network

This is a very nice and informative thread! It's great that you've put so much effort into this.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

If anything, 2015 has shown Nintendo not announcing anything new for Wii U under the guise "We're focusing on 2015" and also pulling Zelda out of the mix so it can be upgraded and moved to NX.

The writing's on the wall, the Wii U's life is coming to an end, and NX is about to be born in a very big way.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

AZWification said:

This is a very nice and informative thread! It's great that you've put so much effort into this.

Thanks a bunch . I started doing this for myself in the first place, to write something not work-related for a change and to get a clearer view of whom got the opportunity to work with Nintendo IPs these last few years. I found it very interesting to do myself, gave me a lot more background knowledge of the ins and outs at Nintendo. That there's other people on the site who find it interesting as well, that's a bonus!  

A lot of information here.
I bought the Endless Ocean: Blue World before I got the Wii console. I really hope that there would be a HD version of the game. All the info and the HUD could be on the gamepad making the TV a big aquarium. According to VGChartz database the two first games sold close to a million - mostly in US &EU though.
I will read more and come back with more comments if possible.

Last update for this thread on Koei Tecmo, Level 5, Noise, Sega, Sora Ltd., skip, Square Enix, Vanpool.
Cheers!
I'm out