By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What are Nintendo's (affiliated) studios and partners up to? What can we expect for WiiU?

MakeAccountLater said:
asqarkabab said:
We can expect nothing because they're developing for the NX

Really? And Sony for instance didn't release games on PS3 when PS4 was already out there? Give me a break. There are still some unanounced games for WiiU out there from Nintendo. Not a whole lot, I give you that, but some at least.

Hmmm Have u saw waphat Nintendo made with GC and Wii after the release of their successors nothing and this will happen again again and again they only want to move on 

The Story for Sony is Very different than Nintendo story because Sony has the tradition to support their machine even further after the release of their successor like ps1 ps2 how many years did Sony support them ?

And how many did Nintendo ?

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Around the Network
Sagi1308 said:
Baten Kaitos 3 ? It's possible ! https://www.change.org/p/bandai-namco-create-baten-kaitos-3?just_created=true

Not on WiiU probably, but as a fan of the series, I do hope Baten Kaitos 3 will be made eventually! Such a beautiful world they created! (P.S. I imported an American gamecube just to play Baten Kaitos Origins back in the day!)

Check the Make Account Later blog @ www.makeaccountlater.wordpress.com

Follow me on Twitter @MCJFranck

asqarkabab said:

Hmmm Have u saw waphat Nintendo made with GC and Wii after the release of their successors nothing and this will happen again again and again they only want to move on 

The Story for Sony is Very different than Nintendo story because Sony has the tradition to support their machine even further after the release of their successor like ps1 ps2 how many years did Sony support them ?

And how many did Nintendo ?

Well, the year WiiU released we still got Pandora's Tower, The Last Story and Project Zero 2 in Europe. True, those were just localizations, but it's not like Nintendo never releases a game on one of their systems after the the next one has been announced, or even when the next one has launched. Look at Nintendo DS and 3DS for instance: after 3DS released we still got Pokémon Black 2 and Kirby Mass Attack, and those were two very good games. We don't even know what NX IS yet, so my guess is that we'll still get a few games on WiiU from Nintendo that have not been announced. Not many, but some.

I thought Monolith soft is owned by nintendo and not a third party developer

97alexk said:

Monolith Soft is a first party developer (Nintendo own 97% of the company) but its franchises are coordinated by SPD2, because there were already coordinated by SPD before Monolith became part of Nintendo. That's why they are in the list. Also, (third-party) is between brackets in the OP

Around the Network
MakeAccountLater said:
97alexk said:

Monolith Soft is a first party developer (Nintendo own 97% of the company) but its franchises are coordinated by SPD2, because there were already coordinated by SPD before Monolith became part of Nintendo. That's why they are in the list. Also, (third-party) is between brackets in the OP

ah thats confusing, but i udnerstand

97alexk said:
MakeAccountLater said:

ah thats confusing, but i udnerstand

I put the brackets in the post concerning Monolith as well... I apparently forgot to put them there. Hopefully it's a bit less confusing that way

who knows, they r so secretive. before iwata passed away, he stated the next gen was 2 years away. i can't see it. they haven't confirmed any games to keep wiiu people interested that long. all we hear of r games being cancelled.

This is a great and informative thread; thanks for making it!

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Skullwaker said:
This is a great and informative thread; thanks for making it!

You're very welcome. I try my best. Glad you like it!