By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Iwata's true vision of video games

This is why Nintendo gaming has always been my favorite. Thank you Iwata. You will be missed greatly.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Around the Network

Its tough to put into words when its someone so influential to your childhood. I'll always be thankful for his influence.

CWegzz said:
This is why Nintendo gaming has always been my favorite. 

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

I didn't always agree with him, but through failures and successes its undeniable that he's a beacon of what it means to be apart of Nintendo.

CWegzz said:
This is why Nintendo gaming has always been my favorite. Thank you Iwata. You will be missed greatly.

Around the Network

Iwata will never be forgotten, he's truly legendary. Rest in Peace.

*tears*

A handheld gamer only (for now).

Thank you for all the fun.

NNID: garretslarrity

Steam: garretslarrity

I don't agree. Video games can be a lot more than just "fun". This is an outdated approach and the simplification of this statement is insulting to games that actively try to be more than just "fun".

And why would they have to be fun for everyone? Why is catering only to a specific audience bad?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:

I don't agree. Video games can be a lot more than just "fun". This is an outdated approach and the simplification of this statement is insulting to games that actively try to be more than just "fun".

And why would they have to be fun for everyone? Why is catering only to a specific audience bad?

Wow. Way to come in here and shit on our remembrance of iwatas vision