By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - ROTR's Lara Croft is stunningly beautiful and detailed!!!

Tagged games:

Less QTE kinda turns me off. I hate when devs listen to the vocal minority.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network

Oo that looks awesome, will probably get this when to comes out on PS4 with DLC's and such.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Day One over here :)

alternine said:
Less QTE kinda turns me off. I hate when devs listen to the vocal minority.

You'd rather have more QTE?? o.O

I don't think I've heard that before haha

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Less QTE, possibly means more player controlled movements and set pieces.
Adds more to the gameplay than QTEs.

Around the Network

No comment :Q___

A handheld gamer only (for now).

Good time to be a Xbox Gamer, this holiday season is going to be great and I'm going to be broke.

I thought this would be a thread about the in-game model. Not the motion capture.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

My word, this game just keeps getting better and better. The original was a great game but it sounds like they're going to dial it up to 11 with this one (more variety, yes!). Just a shame it comes out on Fallout 4 day...don't make me choose!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I actually liked the previous game but I can't care less about this Lara's imposter. She is not the Lara we all knew and loved.