By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - ROTR's Lara Croft is stunningly beautiful and detailed!!!

Tagged games:

Got some really high hopes for this game. Doesn't appear that I'll be disappointed.

Around the Network

Ah, more moaning from untrained imposter who hates tombs - my body is ready.

Her model is fantastic, the only thing I wish is that they would stop changing the damn thing every 10 seconds. Update her sure, but entirely new facial features? :(

my PS4 is ready! well in 2016! (need to caught up with backlog)

I loved Tomb Raider 2013 so as long as the game is similar to that, I'd be very happy.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

Yep, looks amazing indeed :).

d21lewis said:
Got some really high hopes for this game. Doesn't appear that I'll be disappointed.

I was never a Tomb Raider fan but I really enjoyed the reboot. I was gifted the PC version on Steam and I liked the game so much I bought the "Definitive Edition" on PS4.  Rise of The Tomb Raider looks very promising. I'll pick it up whenever it hits PC or PS4.

ok why does lara look different in every new tomb raider game?

The entire game still focuses on destroying Lara. It's retarded.

Bash her against a cliff, throw her off a building, drop her on rocks and/or spikes. Drown her, burn her, freeze her. ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

Tomb Raider is completely dead to me, can't for a second get immersed in these games.

FragilE^ said:
The entire game still focuses on destroying Lara. It's retarded.

Bash her against a cliff, throw her off a building, drop her on rocks and/or spikes. Drown her, burn her, freeze her. ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

Tomb Raider is completely dead to me, can't for a second get immersed in these games.

Those things happen if you are terrible at the the game. If you know what you are doing and she doesn't die. Those things don't happen. How is that different than any other game in the genre. It must be a generation thing. I grew in the arcade era. The continue screen was always your lead character in some sort of dire straights. The Final Fight and Ninja Gaiden arcade games immediately come to mind.