By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - ! ! ! Batman V Superman - New trailer from Comic-Con

animegaming said:

also leaked Suicide Squad trailer

https://vid.me/NHC9

That trailer was alright, but that might be because the video quality wasn't that great. The Joker sounds great though.

Around the Network

I hated MoS so I'm worried about this. I just hope this is more comic book than real life, gritty and dark with emo superheroes.

Ew, that Batman suit looks... ridiculous. Well, this whole plot looks ridiculous as well. .-. Cheap melodrama and moral choices again... what a surprise!

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

ThomasM said:
Seriously everyone should stop to hype shitty movies and videogames just because they have a superhero name in the title.

It's ridiculous to see gamers hype some shovelwares just because they have Batman/Spide-man/Superman/etc in the title.

At least most of the movie critics realised this a long time ago. It's time for videogames fans and critics to do the same.

I bet you're fun at parties :p

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Just watched the trailer, looks like I'll skip it. Can't believe Snyder is going with that brown tint again, not does the suit make any sense.

MoS had Superman defy the laws of physics and his own strength by becoming more powerful in the centre of those gravity machines and now we are to believe an iron man suite is enough to give him a tough fight?!

Also, why is Lex Luther dressed as the joker?!

Around the Network
animegaming said:

also leaked Suicide Squad trailer

https://vid.me/NHC9

I'm no longer nervous about the Joker. He looks and sounds great.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Fei-Hung said:
Just watched the trailer, looks like I'll skip it. Can't believe Snyder is going with that brown tint again, not does the suit make any sense.

MoS had Superman defy the laws of physics and his own strength by becoming more powerful in the centre of those gravity machines and now we are to believe an iron man suite is enough to give him a tough fight?!

Well, in order to make this even remotely believable as a plot, they have to give Batman some kind of chance (absurd).  Even General Zod DITCHED his (superior than Earth metal) armor, in their final fight.  Unless Batman gets the drop on Superman (no chance), the believability of this story line lasting anything longer than the brief initial moment of aggression is idiotic.

Looks a little too actiony and shallow, I'll wait and see.
Suicide Squad on the other hand looks awesome

mornelithe said:
Fei-Hung said:

Well, in order to make this even remotely believable as a plot, they have to give Batman some kind of chance (absurd).  Even General Zod DITCHED his (superior than Earth metal) armor, in their final fight.  Unless Batman gets the drop on Superman (no chance), the believability of this story line lasting anything longer than the brief initial moment of aggression is idiotic.

Reports are that there is kryptonite in the suit. Which wouldn't be the first time Batman has used something similar to fight Superman.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Normchacho said:
mornelithe said:

Reports are that there is kryptonite in the suit. Which wouldn't be the first time Batman has used something similar to fight Superman.

So....just crush Batman with the moon?  That's the problem with this kind of plot, Superman could see Batman from miles and miles away, and hit him with a stone, thrown from behind him, in the face, after it circles the planet.  There's no need for Superman to even get close enough to Batman, for Kryptonite to have any effect.