By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will You Be Angry If NX Is Only Moderately More Powerful Than Wii U?

If it's a fusion like platform it would actually be a massive leap for the portable side of things, it'll seem like a small leap for a console but then you'll now have the likes of HD Pokemon games, every MH game being on console and so on.

Around the Network

Not me, but I'm sure a lot of people will be. It won't help Nintendo's cause either. Unless they pull a Wii again, they are going to be in a lot of trouble if it doesn't at least match the PS4 in power.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I'd be disappointed, but I wouldn't say angry.

At least I can trust Nintendo to pump put solid titles, with or without powerful hardware.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

That's my secret when it comes to Nintendo hardware! I'm always angry about it, even when I'm having the time of my life enjoying gaming on it.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

I'd be angry. The question that needs to be made is "what type of games can NX offer me that aren't possible on Wii U?" if the console is not a decent step forward, and it's the same control scheme, then I have no reason to get it.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

If it's not a handheld. Nintendo is just gonna screw themselves again. With getting other games. And their in the same boat again. Regardless if they fix their first party output times. If it is. Than that won't matter much. The onyl real bad thing about the 3DS is the low quality screen and not being able to multi task. Fix those and I don't care about the power level.

it will have to be a bit over PS4 but not new generation... however they need to do great strong bold advertsment like the PS4 did.

PS4 is no better then XB1 but was sold as so.... and people buy it1

Switch!!!

No as long as it has a ton of games, but most likely great iterations in the biggest franchises.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

A lot of people here are looking at it as solely a console if it was like what the OP suggests a handheld/console hybrid that jump may not be big for a console but is huge for a portable.

If it isn't on part with the other 2 systems, I won't even touch it. It's time to be part of today, not part of 2011. Get with the program, or get out.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.