By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games to play with one hand?

Long story short, I broke my right hand and will be in a cast for at least a month. That means no Batman :{

So anyways, any game recommendations for the 3DS, PS3 or PS4? I'm guessing point-n-click adventures or maybe some turn-based JRPGs. Is The Walking Dead or Wolf Among Us any good? Thx in advance

in b4 masturbation jokes

in b4 you've been training all your life for this

Around the Network

Are you a lefty or a righty?

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Flappy Bird

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Mirson said:

in b4 masturbation jokes

I instantly thought this was a masturbation thread.  The disappointment is real.

You may just want to play mobile games for a while.

Walking Dead games are great, but not necessarily one handers...

Artificial Academy 2! Making girls cum with two fingures sure is something :P

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
Ultrashroomz said:
Flappy Bird

Dammit Ultra. 

Erm...

Angry Birds? A lot of mobile games infact, or Wii games. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Neodegenerate said:
Mirson said:

in b4 masturbation jokes

I instantly thought this was a masturbation thread.  The disappointment is real.

So did i and was about to recommend DOA Extreme Beach Voleyball.

Ace Attorney Trilogy and Dual Destinies for 3DS

If you have a lot of spare money there are 1 handed pad for every console available online.
Otherwise turn per turn RPGs and Visual Novels should be perfect. (Not eroges, you'd need both hands)
Theatrythm Curtain Call on 3DS has a one hand mode. It's so good I feel this was added by a fan of "Damaged Goods"(Web short novel about an amputee, cries at some point because she used to be good at elite beat agents).

(Telltales games have short action moment where u might need both hands. Also moments where you need one hand to play and one hand to get tissues. Can be very frustrating).

ohmylanta1003 said:
Are you a lefty or a righty?

Im a righty, but have to use my left hand atm. I wish they would've released one handed controllers for occassions like this or for disabled gamers.