By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games to play with one hand?

Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes

An extremely fun game that a lot of people missed.  It's turn-based, so you can take your time.

Around the Network
Mirson said:
ohmylanta1003 said:
Are you a lefty or a righty?

Im a righty, but have to use my left hand atm. I wish they would've released one handed controllers for occassions like this or for disabled gamers.

It exists and is available online somewhere. A guy keeps making them for every new console, read an article about a year ago about him.

Edit : Found it : http://www.oneswitch.org.uk/1/AGS/AGS-onehand.htm

Russian Roulette

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Not gonna lie, i checked the thread because i thought i was gonna find something else

Heroes of Might & Magic II

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Around the Network
RenCutypoison said:

If you have a lot of spare money there are 1 handed pad for every console available online.
Otherwise turn per turn RPGs and Visual Novels should be perfect. (Not eroges, you'd need both hands)
Theatrythm Curtain Call on 3DS has a one hand mode. It's so good I feel this was added by a fan of "Broken Goods"(Web novela about an amputee, cries at some point because she used to be good at elite beat agents).

(Telltales games have short action moment where u might need both hands. Also moments where you need one hand to play and one hand to get tissues. Can be very frustrating).

I have Theatrhythm but haven't opened it, but I guess now is the time to play it. That sucks about the Telltale games since they look interesting.

Yeah I read about the one handed PS4 controllers but also read it couldn't be done and aren't available atm. Correct me if I'm wrong

If you had a Wii/Wii U there'd be plenty of games that only need one hand. But of the systems you've listed I can't think of any really. Do you have the PS Move?

Mirson said:
RenCutypoison said:

If you have a lot of spare money there are 1 handed pad for every console available online.
Otherwise turn per turn RPGs and Visual Novels should be perfect. (Not eroges, you'd need both hands)
Theatrythm Curtain Call on 3DS has a one hand mode. It's so good I feel this was added by a fan of "Broken Goods"(Web novela about an amputee, cries at some point because she used to be good at elite beat agents).

(Telltales games have short action moment where u might need both hands. Also moments where you need one hand to play and one hand to get tissues. Can be very frustrating).

I have Theatrhythm but haven't opened it, but I guess now is the time to play it. That sucks about the Telltale games since they look interesting.

Yeah I read about the one handed PS4 controllers but also read it couldn't be done and aren't available atm. Correct me if I'm wrong

Previous quote has an edit with ps3 controllers. I don't know about ps4 unfortunately, but probably with an adaptater (may be expensive for a temp solution). Only curtain call has non stylus one hand gameplay, haven't played stylus mode but i guess it's one handed too (and available in the first game). It's a really fun game even if you're not into rythm game IMO (not into tythm game, started last week and already have over 60 hours played lol)

Tomodachi Life if you're into sim-like games. It might also raise your spirits, because it's just too damn funny.

I also thought this was a masturbation thread before I clicked on it.

Edit: Also any visual novels like Professor Layton, Phoenix Wright or Zero Escape would work I'm sure.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Or you could just get a one handed controller :P