By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games to play with one hand?

V-r0cK said:
If you had a Wii/Wii U there'd be plenty of games that only need one hand. But of the systems you've listed I can't think of any really. Do you have the PS Move?

No I don't . I heard Bayonetta had a one handed mode though

Around the Network
RenCutypoison said:

Previous quote has an edit with ps3 controllers. I don't know about ps4 unfortunately, but probably with an adaptater (may be expensive for a temp solution). Only curtain call has non stylus one hand gameplay, haven't played stylus mode but i guess it's one handed too (and available in the first game). It's a really fun game even if you're not into rythm game IMO (not into tythm game, started last week and already have over 60 hours played lol)

Cool thanks. Will check it out. I played the first Theatrhytm game which I enjoyed, but never got around playing the second game because of the backlog. 

Skullwaker said:

Tomodachi Life if you're into sim-like games. It might also raise your spirits, because it's just too damn funny.

I also thought this was a masturbation thread before I clicked on it.

Edit: Also any visual novels like Professor Layton, Phoenix Wright or Zero Escape would work I'm sure.

Forgot all about the Phoenix games. Thanks. Will look into Tomodachi

When I hurt my finger and couldn't play Splatoon I picked up Puzzle Quest for five bucks. Puzzle games are pretty awesome for that.

Hopscotch

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

You can play most of Pokemon with 1 hand if you can use your left hand and set L=A

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:

Artificial Academy 2! Making girls cum with two fingures sure is something :P

Making girls cum?

If you have a PC, not necessarily for gaming either, I'd recommend checking out visual novels.

This reminds me of how I discovered one could play Earthbound on SNES one-handed (L was 'accept / check,' Select was 'cancel / menu').

It's not a 3DS/PS3/PS4 game, but if you're into card games you could give Hearthstone a try. You need a decent phone or tablet to run the mobile version, but the PC version is relatively low spec (and free, so there's no harm done if your PC can't run it for some reason). The game is played entirely with your mouse, so it's very one-hand friendly :p

You can also play Charlie Charlie

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Damn, I was going to make a masturbation joke but OP deftly shut that down.

Well done.