By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - BEST GRAPHIC GAME EVER-(your opinion)

@Slayer of God I never got Shadow of Colossus - had ICO though. Now that I think about it those huge creatures looked really amazing, and from what I heard from friends it was an awesome game, not bad for supposedly the least powerful console last gen.

One person's experience or opinion never shows the general consensus

PSN ID: Tispower

MSN: tispower1@hotmail.co.uk

Around the Network

Shadow of the Colossus is gorgeous. I cannot wait to see what Team ICO has in store for this gen.

Lot of good games, So far we have Gears of war that stick out crysis star wars RE4 just cause(one i did not know about until i downloaded it...very good!)

@Tispower If you enjoyed ICO at all you will absolutely love Shadow of the Colossus. You get the same kind of feeling that your character is just so insignificant (Size-Wize) but on a much larger scale. The way everything moves - kind of realistic, yet surreal at the same time is just amazing. If you have a friend that you can borrow it from do so. Just play the first Colossus and if you don't get hooked its probably not your kind of game but i know that i was blown away.

Around the Network

Gears of war no question, I still occasionaly look at the graphics and think "wow"

Slayer of God said:
@Tispower If you enjoyed ICO at all you will absolutely love Shadow of the Colossus. You get the same kind of feeling that your character is just so insignificant (Size-Wize) but on a much larger scale. The way everything moves - kind of realistic, yet surreal at the same time is just amazing. If you have a friend that you can borrow it from do so. Just play the first Colossus and if you don't get hooked its probably not your kind of game but i know that i was blown away.

Yeah I'll try that, the reason I looked up screenshots in the first place is becuase he was telling me how good it was-I thinrented it though, so I may not be able to borrow it off him, but the visuals to look awesome.

One person's experience or opinion never shows the general consensus

PSN ID: Tispower

MSN: tispower1@hotmail.co.uk

So embarassing how Gears of War, a one year old Xbox 360 game, has better graphics than the most recent Playstation 3 games.

a.l.e.x59 said:
So embarassing how Gears of War, a one year old Xbox 360 game, has better graphics than the most recent Playstation 3 games.

its called 2nd gen vs launch titles.. at least most of the PS3 launch titles looked better then the 360 launch titles. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I have to admit that the game that fascinated me the most graphics-wise is the formula one game for the ps3.

I happened to see it in a store and this was really looking good, very realistic. but I also have to say that I haven't seen gears of war live.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)