By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - BEST GRAPHIC GAME EVER-(your opinion)

I'm going to assume the visuals one and I'm going to go with RE4 on GC.

Around the Network
Legend11 said:

You just admitted you've never played Gears of War yet in your post before that one you commented on the gameplay in it?

In my first post I said that the gameplay in Gears of War has nothing that could not be done on a 6th generation console. If there are any gameplay elements in GoW that can only work on a 7th generation console, feel free to inform me about them.

Most of the gameplay I've watched was multiplayer, the gameplay I saw of the campaign weren't that impressive either and that's the reason why I didn't play it yet. Gears of War does things that haven't been done before in such a kind of game, but are these new gameplay elements impossible to implement on a 6th generation console?

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

CameronHall1 said:
crysis. thats looks unbelieveable

yea...totally beats gears of war

Wii ID: 3598-1817-7961-3393. PM me if you want an add

If it wasnt for MGS4, the PS3 is unnecessary

Blex said:
CameronHall1 said:
crysis. thats looks unbelieveable

yea...totally beats gears of war

gears looks really good as well but crysis looks like you can walk in there

Crysis may look really nice, but the question includes the part 'you have ever played' and sense this game hasn't released yet, you havn't played it. So it doesn't count. :)

Around the Network
superchunk said:
Crysis may look really nice, but the question includes the part 'you have ever played' and sense this game hasn't released yet, you havn't played it. So it doesn't count. :)

oh in that case its gears of war

Yeah, I know. But the thread title included (your opinion) and that's probably the reason why I went in that direction with my first post.

EDIT: The thread was also only meant for games someone has played and as I said I didn't play GoW yet. 

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

I've played the video of Killzone 2 a lot of times. It's pretty lol :) I think the title would go to Gears of War. It has set the bar for next-gen.

Definitely Shadow of the Colossus for me.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">