By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Digitimes: Nintendo NX will be released in 2016.

"I think that NX is afordible portable that can be connected on TV."

Isnt that a home console? Unless your talking like PS TV cheap ?

Around the Network

I don't believe it. But a 2016 launch for the NX is looking likely :( .

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

uran10 said:
Jranation said:
Are those sources trustable?

Some seem to think so but quite frankly never heard of them and I googled their credibility and I say its fake.

You haven't heard of them because they aren't a game site that regularily reports on video games. They are industry technology site, so unless you have some special interest in say ... Chinese semiconductors, there's no reason to know them. But they've been around for ages, I think I remember reading some Playstation 2 manufacturing news from them way back in the day. 

Soundwave said:
uran10 said:

Some seem to think so but quite frankly never heard of them and I googled their credibility and I say its fake.

You haven't heard of them because they aren't a game site that regularily reports on video games. They are industry technology site, so unless you have some special interest in say ... Chinese semiconductors, there's no reason to know them. But they've been around for ages, I think I remember reading some Playstation 2 manufacturing news from them. 

I think you purposely ignored the 2nd half of my post ot try to prove your point which by the wave will never work on me cause I don't ever trust a thing or believe a thing you say because of how hard you push your agenda. If it supports your agenda "its true" if it doesn't "Its false". Their credibility isn't good.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

uran10 said:
Soundwave said:
uran10 said:

You haven't heard of them because they aren't a game site that regularily reports on video games. They are industry technology site, so unless you have some special interest in say ... Chinese semiconductors, there's no reason to know them. But they've been around for ages, I think I remember reading some Playstation 2 manufacturing news from them. 

I think you purposely ignored the 2nd half of my post ot try to prove your point which by the wave will never work on me cause I don't ever trust a thing or believe a thing you say because of how hard you push your agenda. If it supports your agenda "its true" if it doesn't "Its false". Their credibility isn't good.

Their credibility isn't good because you say so? So if you haven't heard of Time Magazine, their sources must be fake too? 

I would call bullshit on this even if does support my "agenda" if it was something like "Nintendo Fan Hut" reporting it. But Digitimes is legitimate. They have been reporting tech supplier news like this for almost 20 years. 

Around the Network
Soundwave said:
BlkPaladin said:

The Health and Welness market is far bigger than the Games Market and 20 million orders is rather on the small side for that market. To put into perspective 20 million for the first in the game market it took the PS4 and the Wii over a year to achieve and those are consider adnormal. The sear size of the order points to this being in a different market and the only other thing we know about is the QoL platform.

It's a bigger market perhaps in some ways but next to the likes of say Nike, Nintendo is unproven and small potatoes. Given how conservative Nintendo is, I doubt they would make 20 million of anything without any indication from the market that they would like such a product. For every one break out health/fitness product there are 4-5 that flop. 

See my breakdown above for the Wii U and 3DS. If you combine their first year shipments, it basically comes out to about 20 million. So if NX is the fusion/multi-platform concept, then 20 million would basically be just in line with what the 3DS and Wii U did (albiet they didn't launch together). 

Without sales numbers for what Nike does it's kind of hard to compare.

This all sounds very doubtful.

Soundwave said:
uran10 said:
Soundwave said:
uran10 said:

Their credibility isn't good because you say so? So if you haven't heard of Time Magazine, their sources must be fake too? 

I would call bullshit on this even if does support my "agenda" if it was something like "Nintendo Fan Hut" reporting it. But Digitimes is legitimate. They have been reporting tech supplier news like this for almost 20 years. 

Sigh... I did my research. I never once said their credibility isn't good cause I said so. I said I looked it up and what did most other sites say? Its not good. Your argument makes no sense because you clearly keep ignoring half of my post.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Honestly look what a PS TV can do for 39$:

I would be intrested to see what Nintendo could do with 100$ or 150$.

uran10 said:
Soundwave said:
uran10 said:
Soundwave said:
uran10 said:

Sigh... I did my research. I never once said their credibility isn't good cause I said so. I said I looked it up and what did most other sites say? Its not good. Your argument makes no sense because you clearly keep ignoring half of my post.

What other sites say Digitimes isn't a legitimate source? Probably other Nintendo fansites that don't realize Digitimes is basically an industry leading tech source that's been online for nearly 20 years.